2002 Banshee Clean Ohio Title XC build

25 minutes ago, sheerider11 said:

Be careful with that. I haven't touched the banshee in 2 years.
The 450 is life. Handling and power delivery are perfect. I can't believe I spent so much on the banshee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hahaha I knew you were going to post that. Your the guy I wish would do a hybrid

No. I’d keep it. Too nice
Thanks, maybe someone else will think so and buy it. I don't ride it, it's just a spare. Below is my main quad. I wasn't planning on selling but have been wanting to do a custom frame build. Maybe this thread gave me the motivation I need to sell it and build one.ccfbfabff17c5468e8cfbd554f9df2cd.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You turned down 4200?!?!?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yes guy was eager as hell to buy it too offered me a mint 2014 raptor 700 in trade and I told him it would have to be cash since I’d just have to sell the raptor. He sold the raptor and brought cash and I couldn’t part with it. It took me 3 years to get it just how I wanted it and I love it. Probably will be buying a yfz roller 08+ and putting my other banshee motor into it as a hybrid for xc racing. And eventually I may buy a 450 but I doubt it, I’m a smoker to the core born and raised mixing gas and kicking ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk