Stock Carb Air Leak?

I am working on a banshee for someone else and having a problem with a stock carb.  The right cylinder acts like it is running lean and cuts out sometimes, pull choke and it gets a little better but then left side loads up.  

I have done leak down, compression tests, cleaned/dissasembled the carbs and blown compressed air everywhere, float height etc. all checks out.  Basically traced problem down to the one carb.  Bowls are on correct carbs, and choke tube is hooked up. Only issue I can find is the right carb is significanty different in idle screw adjustment to make the carbs sync correctly with a sync tool.  I have an old spare set of carbs that I swapped in, everything jetted the same and it runs like it should.  Only thing changed is just the carb body itself.

Any ideas on what else to check? Otherwise I am going to reccomend just getting new carbs.

There could be something stuck in the pilot circuit, you would be surprised how many I see like that with same symptoms. My carb cleaning kit came with a needle like reamer . I send it in every pathway, even in the cylinder side throat, tiny hole in front of slide . Sucking air through carb top rubber gasket .

I had previously suggested using torch tip cleaners, and got flamed for it.....

Its what I use EVERYTIME i go through any carb.

Ultrasonic tanks and solvents will not get everything out of a carb body.... sometimes deposits need to be forcibly evicted.

Sorry been busy with real work.  I went through the carb again, can't find anything.  Ran a torch tip cleaner through things carefully.  Tried different set of pilots that are pretty much new, nothing different.  Going to either sell him my spare set of stockers or get some pwk 28s depending on what he wants to do.