wheel rubs a arm

67banshee01

installed +2 A arms but I noticed after a few rides that the lip of my stock wheel rubs on the arm when turned full right and left. would  a different set of wheels help or do I need spacers.... really don't want to be any wider than I already am. who else has had this problem and what did you do to fix it?

your steering stop is more then likely worn out / bent causing you to over steer.

they really should of gusseted  that stopper.

Try banging it back in place with a punch... or just dont over steer.

the bike I had did it all the time until i banged back the stopper... as you ride the stop will bend back... pretty annoying but just a shit design from yam on that part.

Edited by ride.race.live

18 hours ago, ride.race.live said:

your steering stop is more then likely worn out / bent causing you to over steer.

they really should of gusseted  that stopper.

Try banging it back in place with a punch... or just dont over steer.

the bike I had did it all the time until i banged back the stopper... as you ride the stop will bend back... pretty annoying but just a shit design from yam on that part.

never heard of a stopper. I'm deployed atm so when I get back ill look into it. they a arms are +2+1 so I didn't know if the spacing of the stock wheel was the issue or not. where is the stopper located?

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:39 PM, ride.race.live said:

Permitting you got actual banshee a arms on... there shouldnt be any issues.   They will come close but shouldnt hit.

Just more so poor design of the chassis more then anything... 

they are cheaper alba a arms and I do know that the fitment was pretty rough. but once on everything moved freely as it should. maybe its just my lower quality arms

3 hours ago, 67banshee01 said:

they are cheaper alba a arms and I do know that the fitment was pretty rough. but once on everything moved freely as it should. maybe its just my lower quality arms

My bud runs the alb LT arms and had 0 problems... Im highly confident that its your steering stop as Toy and I mentioned.