Help

Yeah cause I’ve been doing all the stuff that people of been telling me and it is not working the only thing I have left to do is adjust the air screws in the pilot after that there’s really not much I can do at least not that I know of but if you want to know what’s in there right now it is stock motor 27.5 pilots 290 mains air box lid off needle at 2nd notch up from bottom and 32-1 gas fmf Exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone said it could be my clutch two could this be the case I have put brand new clutch plates in but maybe I don’t have it adjusted right I don’t know it takes off fine shifts fine

whats the temp like where you are at right now? hot and humid?  im assuming you have the stock needles in there? 

Yes stock needles and it’s has been hot and humid but about to get a lot hotter with summer coming but it’s not like a Florida hot lol

Yes stock needles and it’s has been hot and humid but about to get a lot hotter with summer coming but it’s not like a Florida hot lol

I’m thinking I might just buy at two into one carburetor kit and I don’t got a mess with two carburetors

3 minutes ago, Ride2fast said:

I restored an 87 last year stock motor with wisecos. pods, timing and t5s.  stock pilot, 290 main (was a little rich too), middle on the needle. 

Dont waste your money on a single carb setup because you havent figured it out yet. you will get it, see it through

Edited by Ayesully810

I restored an 87 last year stock motor with wisecos. pods, timing and t5s.  stock pilot, 290 main (was a little rich too), middle on the needle. 
Dont waste your money on a single carb setup because you havent figured it out yet. you will get it, see it through

It’s hard and frustrating especially when you’re trying to figure it out for over a year it’s just disappointing when you build a banshee from the ground up and put so much money into it just to have this little problem that you cannot figure out I’m really hoping these last few adjustments that I have not made work if not then I don’t know

Just now, Ride2fast said:

It’s hard and frustrating especially when you’re trying to figure it out for over a year it’s just disappointing when you build a banshee from the ground up and put so much money into it just to have this little problem that you cannot figure out I’m really hoping these last few adjustments that I have not made work if not then I don’t know

everyone with a banshee has basically been there.  Its just a learning experience. 

• Like 1

Ok, what I would do is easy big changes. First make sure you want to leave the lid off and have proper filter adapter to do so. With lid off in summer use a 280 main. Leave the pilot for now if it idles strong. Put the air screws 1 turn out to start. Move the clip on the needle all the way to blunt end . Try it. If it gets worse go with the clip all the way at the taper end. Clip changes are easy n free 

• Like 2