Banshee spark plug locks

yamaha25063

3 hours ago, yamaha25063 said:

Does anyone know where to get spark plug locks for a Yamaha Banshee. Trinity doesn't sell them anymore does anyone know where to find them

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Buy some sheet metal and make them yourself

8 hours ago, ginger said:

you mean its not supposed to detonate and back out the plugs?

lmao

It's a brand new 421 Trinity  Cub engine the only reason why they're backing out is because of the vibration of the bike I'm running 195 PSI per cylinder timing is advance by +5 I'm running 130 octane it 33 mm carbs pilot jet at 58 Main Jet at 165 19 CC domes With 68.00mm Blaster Pistons and only has 3 hours on it 

8 hours ago, ride.race.live said:

OHHH now this should be interesting!     havent heard anyone ask about those in AGES

Why in the hell are you even looking for those to begin with lol

I've been looking for them about 2 months now and I cannot find them anywhere Trinity doesn't sell them because of their new owner another site used to sell them but they don't anymore. And that's the only problem I have with bike is the plugs are coming out of my domes

Edited by yamaha25063
Misspelled word

5 minutes ago, yamaha25063 said:

It's a brand new 421 Trinity  Cub engine the only reason why they're backing out is because of the vibration of the bike I'm running 195 PSI per cylinder timing is advance by +5 I'm running 130 octane it 33 mm carbs pilot jet at 58 Main Jet at 165 19 CC domes With 68.00mm Blaster Pistons and only has 3 hours on it 

Ya, no it isn't. A good running engines doesn't vibrate like that. A shitty running one will vibrate because it is knocking. 

i dont care what motor or compression you have, plugs arent supposed to back out.  you have another issue,  

and if you lock the plugs in.  it is just going to do damage to the pistons, domes, and rod bearings,  whichever is the next weakest link. 

Yea.. as the guys said... those plug locks are a joke and the fact that trinity even created such a thing is a horror story in its own. 

If your pushing plugs out you have issues with the motor.... trinity can't design domes worth a neutered dogs left nut...  Quit riding it or your not going to see past 3.5 hours on the motor

17 hours ago, yamaha25063 said:

Hhahahahahahahaha.

Ok, first problem it's a Trinity motor, second problem is everything else you stated.

A 421 should NOT be vibrating that bad, and even if it was you wouldn't be backing plugs out from vibration. You have other problems, send that motor off to another builder and have it redone