Oil Appearing..

Kinda found that weird but idk he said it would work lol I'll just ended up replacing the oil seal for the shift lever ( than I should be with the bike ) other than that weird rattle sound it gives at the end of a rev up when coming down at high rpms . I'll post a vid later see what you guys think.

but haven't got to ride this thing was too worried about that leak but now I know my oil levels are the same

Ima let it rip , prolly tap in the oil seal see if that works but with a deep socket ( hopefully goes in a lil more even ) won't hurt anything since I'm replacing anyway .

I'll let you guys know how it goes , thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Kinda found that weird but idk he said it would work lol I'll just ended up replacing the oil seal for the shift lever ( than I should be with the bike ) other than that weird rattle sound it gives at the end of a rev up when coming down at high rpms . I'll post a vid later see what you guys think.

but haven't got to ride this thing was too worried about that leak but now I know my oil levels are the same

Ima let it rip , prolly tap in the oil seal see if that works but with a deep socket ( hopefully goes in a lil more even ) won't hurt anything since I'm replacing anyway .

I'll let you guys know how it goes , thanks.

Mate I would open it up from the top and inspect what is going on with the pistons and cylinders, might be even crankshaft...
Is the noise coming from front of the motor or back(trans), if you can feel it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Lol dont say that bro ,  just got a whole new top and bottom end done on it , ive gone through 2 tanks of gas if that.

Honestly i dont remember its been awhile since ive started it since that leak but im getting off work early 

today so ill be postin a vid in a few hours . hope you guys know what it might be ... shit if it is anything with that motor lol ... man.

• Like 1

Lol dont say that bro ,  just got a whole new top and bottom end done on it , ive gone through 2 tanks of gas if that.
Honestly i dont remember its been awhile since ive started it since that leak but im getting off work early 
today so ill be postin a vid in a few hours . hope you guys know what it might be ... shit if it is anything with that motor lol ... man.
Don't listen to me, I'm overreacting cause I just yesterday, found out my crank is fucked and it shuttered my dreams of riding the bike next week.
So it's probably just something unimportant. d977dc32183a15aada993b26414286ee.jpgef82974daa38774d985cbc775a4ec8ce.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Damn man that horrible I remember when my crank went to shit.. ain't a good feelin.

Ye man you almost had it , it had to do with the exhaust , thats what I thought at first was the springs but wasn't that ended up being the exhaust hanger ,that stay muffler ,that thing that's right next to the tank that connects to frame and pipe

Haha anyway I popped a wheelie, hit hard coming down and broke the cushion in between those metal pieces ( looked old and flaky ) so the exhaust was just hanging prolly was bound to happen but got the part today will install tomorrow and for sure will put up a video I lagged today just went for a ride and it slipped my mind once I found the issue ( hopefully ) we'll see if that takes away the sound.

Haha na man I know that sound with the kickstarter ( too annoying ) when that happened I was able to point that out asap if it ain't a noise that's suppose to be there I don't like it haha .

Thanks guys.

Did you have any performance with done to it when you had the top end rebuilt? What does the sound, sound like? 

I only ask because one of the great sponsors on here once told me after porting my cylinders and sending me different domes, to listen carefully to the exhaust sounds. He said if it's running too lean and starting to detonate, it will sound like sand being blasted onto the side of the pipes

How funny you say that yesterday I was takin a look at my quad and noticed the left exhaust dry and the right exhaust to be a little moist , 

I wake up and see your post so now it's gots me thinking a lil like damn could that be that but when the bikes runnin it looks like the same amount of smoke is coming out of both sides when first started when warmed up it goes away (the smoke), for the noise idk ..

As for mods I had them ported the first time I bought a new pair of jugs, it's been bored twice since than, I'm at 64.50 right now , coolhead Domes now at 22cc, just had a fresh top and bottom end done, not even 7 hours on motor yet .

I've been watching a couple vids with FMF pipe and I'm sorta noticing the same noise on every bike so maybe I'm paranoid but rather be safe than sorry so I'm gonna be takin my bike back into the shop  I'll let you guys know how it goes . Thanks 

Edited by fckawhipboughtabanshee