Eccentric bolt order from FAST/payment?

Hey folks, so I just finished removing my broken eccentric bolt (thank god a small shard remained on it so I got it out with needle nose) and I need to order a new one and also a new clutch side gasket..went to place an order on FAST.com and at check out it stated that payment was "cash on delivery" only..just wondering what everyones experience is with this company and how exactly payment works(seems obvious I know just wanting some feedback) and how long it took to revieve once ordered..thanks 

its fine just place your order and they will email you with your invoice and follow up with you and you can put in your payment method ( card ) paypal etc. 

just put your phone number in the notes and ask for them to call you if youd like i do that from time to time.  They r legit btw great sponsor on here and trusted source for stuff

Awesome thanks guys, I let a friend ride my shee and thought he had broken my trans (I'm not much of a mechanic lol) but was relieved when I read some threads on here to learn what had happened and sure enough there it was, sheared off...big thanks to South Texas Banshee for his detailed vids!!!

Jeff and his guys at FAST are definitely running a great business. Super knowledgeable and willing to get you what you want. I've sent my motor to Jeff and got back exactly what I was looking for in terms of porting, and also built a 421 shall motor for a friend that was purchased through him. Great company. You can also just call and give them your info and they will ship your parts