Better clutch arm?

Canada

Hi im just finishing adding all the tranny mods on my 421  like pan bearing, shift star, roller tip....   I am stuck looking at and working with the stock thin actuator arm. With stiffer springs I bent it in the past.

Do they make a better steel, or billet arm (maybe even a longer one for a eazier pull) alread got a asv lever... I got a new factory shaft/arm but is very flimzy at best compared to the clutch arms on other atv's i ride.

Thanks

OEM is about all there is. I've only seen a custom shift arm on a drag bike and it was one off. The stock stuff should last a good while. If you need that much spring pressure, try a lock up and softer springs. They are far more ridable that way anyway. 

I dont really wana add to much rotating weight for mx/woods type rideing, but might have to do that asap.

I would have to go with a under cover unit as I already invested a bunch into my stock cover (powdercoat billet caps/water pump...) what is the best going under cover unit?

For now i will also fab up a extender/thicker tap on the clutch arm.

16 hours ago, Canada said:

I dont really wana add to much rotating weight for mx/woods type rideing, but might have to do that asap.

I would have to go with a under cover unit as I already invested a bunch into my stock cover (powdercoat billet caps/water pump...) what is the best going under cover unit?

For now i will also fab up a extender/thicker tap on the clutch arm.

If you do the Driveline set up, it will actually help in woods riding. It'll act similar to weighted flywheels like the GNCC guys run on two stroke bikes. The real bonus is getting to run much softer springs on the clutch.