A arms

As far as I know full flight died, and this company has recently popped up. If your looking for decent a arms for cheap order albas through jds customs here. They are made in China, but at least have real ball joints over those heims

Edited by SandSlingerOR

As far as I know full flight died, and this company has recently popped up. If your looking for decent a arms for cheap order albas through jds customs here. They are made in China, but at least have real ball joints over those heims

These ones have pretty nice ball joints I have found picks of the rubber gone and they nice I’m gunna try these out I was gunna get the alba but seen these figured I would try them out I’ll let you guy know if they any good and if the ball joints suck I have Another new set that I can swap with i’m on pretty tight budget I can’t blow a lot of money on A arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have full flights, look just like them, upper a arm is a little different but not much.  and rod ends instead of ball joints,   they always squeak and get play fast.  buy arms with balljoints and bushings and you will be much happier. 

I have been looking for a good pair of balljoint bushing to pop up and swap mine out. 

i have full flights, look just like them, upper a arm is a little different but not much.  and rod ends instead of ball joints,   they always squeak and get play fast.  buy arms with balljoints and bushings and you will be much happier. 

I have been looking for a good pair of balljoint bushing to pop up and swap mine out. 

Well I have already purchased them therapy not got here yet but I think I’m just gonna run them I’ll change the ends if I have to at some point but I’m sure for now they will be fine I don’t ride for shit ton hours anyway so just some trail ride in here and there

Well I have already purchased them therapy not got here yet but I think I’m just gonna run them I’ll change the ends if I have to at some point but I’m sure for now they will be fine I don’t ride for shit ton hours anyway so just some trail ride in here and there

And I was curious to know is why where the a arms bolts to the frame it looks different there’s no bushings or anything like that being exposed like that wouldn’t that be a problem 9f9fb9875e612af612b863fd98b5fbfc.jpg

that is the weak point that will creek and come loose first.  they arent bushings they are rod ends.  which is what i said suck about them. 

O ok so there is no way to swap them out then what if I wanted to replace them cause they come out where would I find new ones they should make something to cover them from mud and water I guess I’ll just try and keep grease on them so they don’t rust and squeak

they are open,  grease will attract dust making it wear out faster,  a dry lube is best.  you can swap them out with other rod ends, but at the end of the day, they are still rod ends. 

they are open,  grease will attract dust making it wear out faster,  a dry lube is best.  you can swap them out with other rod ends, but at the end of the day, they are still rod ends. 

Ok ty for the info anything else I need to know about them