Holyman has to grow up

Well boys and girls old age has permanently moved into my body and it’s time for me to close a chapter of my life. I’m going to be parting ways with some of my banshee stuff and possibly my last banshee. Most notably I have 2 low mile RZ350 engines that I bought as spares in case my stocker ever crapped out. It never has. 

Its been a lot of fun seeing the BHQ family grow. I’d like to think I was a part of that nearly 20 years ago. 

After years of raising other people’s kids and a couple career changes and a stress induced heart attack, I’m planning to move to the West Coast and since I probably can’t ride it the way I’ve got it over there, I might not take it when I go. I can let go of the RZ engines tho. 

2 hours ago, Holyman said:

After years of raising other people’s kids and a couple career changes and a stress induced heart attack, I’m planning to move to the West Coast and since I probably can’t ride it the way I’ve got it over there, I might not take it when I go. I can let go of the RZ engines tho. 

Are you going to list the items your parting with on here?

16 hours ago, Holyman said:

dunes in Idaho, Oregon, Utah, and Demokratic Republic of Kalifornia

plus lots of OHV areas to ride in DRK that range from open desert to wooded/mountainous.... ( i am sure areas in Or, Wa, and ID as well. I just haven't lived there)

take the bike.....

Edited by Toybreaker
Added other state info

14 hours ago, PaymentPlan said:

Are you going to list the items your parting with on here?

So far just the RZ engines. Gotta work my way to the banshee end of th garage. Haven’t been back there since the Bush administration. 

www.treadlightly.org/RIDEON/CA

not a be all end all but a good place to start. 

South Cow Mountain and knoxville OHV park for sonoma county

and mendocino national forest has offroading listed....

and for a "trip" ocotillo wells, Glamis, Buttercup, and a couple other OHV riding areas in san diego and imperial counties.....

plus there is a bunch of good riding in Baja Mexico (if you are brave)

I have two kickers with the "Holyman Kicker Mod" rattle free

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk