Driveline Performance & Redline Racing

theonlyChummy

Wanted to give a huge shout out to Driveline Performance and Redline Racing, these guys are top notch and their customer service is what others should strive for.

From Driveline I bought 421 HP jugs, pistons, stealth head w/19cc domes, 4 mm crank, lockup clutch along with some other misc pieces. Parts were shipped quickly and upon arrival there was always help a phone call away if needed. Huge thanks

From Redline I purchased 35mm PWK carbs, intakes, throttle cables and some other small pieces. Was spot on when telling him what my engine combo was and what jets I would need, again very fast shipping from the west coast, never an issue to call an ask questions.

Thanks guys for all the help, this bike is a rocket! 

Wanted to give a huge shout out to Driveline Performance and Redline Racing, these guys are top notch and their customer service is what others should strive for.

From Driveline I bought 421 HP jugs, pistons, stealth head w/19cc domes, 4 mm crank, lockup clutch along with some other misc pieces. Parts were shipped quickly and upon arrival there was always help a phone call away if needed. Huge thanks

From Redline I purchased 35mm PWK carbs, intakes, throttle cables and some other small pieces. Was spot on when telling him what my engine combo was and what jets I would need, again very fast shipping from the west coast, never an issue to call an ask questions.

Thanks guys for all the help, this bike is a rocket! 

Good deal. Thx for posting feedback!