JM Industries 2018 Sponsor

JMIndustries

Hello all, I would just like to formally introduce myself to the forum. 
Alot of activity has shifted to Facebook since social media is the new thing, but im sure there are still plenty of you who browse the forums. 

I am a new small business that is making ATV carbon fiber, aluminum and titanium goods. 

I currently have a few select products on the shelf but are working on more for the banshee as we speak.

Custom footpegs are in the works, along with exhaust hangers, motor mounts, and anything custom that you may be interested in.

Here is a hot new item that i have and is youre looking to cut weight, THIS is a little hidden GEM that goes unthought of... 

Carbon Fiber dowels and plate kit for any Yamaha steering stem. $48

3.7oz savings over the steel equipment! 

ORDER YOURS TODAY! (504) 994-1489 OR on Facebook @ JM Industries!! 

stemkit.jpg

Edited by JMIndustries
  • Like 2

Hello all, I would just like to formally introduce myself to the forum. 
Alot of activity has shifted to Facebook since social media is the new thing, but im sure there are still plenty of you who browse the forums. 
I am a new small business that is making ATV carbon fiber, aluminum and titanium goods. 
I currently have a few select products on the shelf but are working on more for the banshee as we speak.
Custom footpegs are in the works, along with exhaust hangers, motor mounts, and anything custom that you may be interested in.
Here is a hot new item that i have and is youre looking to cut weight, THIS is a little hidden GEM that goes unthought of... 
Carbon Fiber dowels and plate kit for any Yamaha steering stem. $48
 3.7oz savings over the steel equipment! 
ORDER YOURS TODAY! (504) 994-1489 OR on Facebook @ JM Industries!! 

stemkit.jpg.2389f63f83e59fd340055cacb9f07662.jpg

Good to see you are on here. I am looking foreword to seeing the two set I just order from you today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

f77ced6f24691d7ac0be043f47e6a745.jpg1167787f3888ec5dcfc960a0cc90b2e0.jpg
I just want to give an update on JM CF stem clamp parts. Very high Quality and the fitment is spot on. Thank you for great CF parts. I will definitely go to JM for more carbon fiber parts in the future

I just want to give an update on JM CF stem clamp parts. Very high Quality and the fitment is spot on. Thank you for great CF parts. I will definitely go to JM for more carbon fiber parts in the future

Did it come with steering clamp?

On 4/6/2018 at 3:22 PM, wfobasheeboy said:

Awesome! Quality products are what we strive to deliver, be sure to tell all of your buddies!