Need suggestions for gearing/tire setup

06YFZ350

I want to put some sand paddle tires on my bike for drag racing and also match it with the correct gearing. I have a stock cc bike with stock swing arm and am not sure about what size tire/brand or the sprockets i need. I appreciate any and all suggestions. 

idk crap about paring and matching that stuff up but id assume that you wont need a complex set up with that.  Guessing its for play drags with your stock setup and shearer pipes.   14/43 with a 7 or 8 paddle is the first thing that popped in my head.  im sure more seasoned guys will give u better info.  I ran 9 paddle padla brats, stock gearing 21 inch tire, on a 80 hp motor and stock swing arm and it hooked so hard I couldn't launch without flipping it.  JT sprockets are nice tho

1 hour ago, Ayesully810 said:

idk crap about paring and matching that stuff up but id assume that you wont need a complex set up with that.  Guessing its for play drags with your stock setup and shearer pipes.   14/43 with a 7 or 8 paddle is the first thing that popped in my head.  im sure more seasoned guys will give u better info.  I ran 9 paddle padla brats, stock gearing 21 inch tire, on a 80 hp motor and stock swing arm and it hooked so hard I couldn't launch without flipping it.  JT sprockets are nice tho

Yea exactly, I want to be able to launch my bike and actually be able to put down the little power I have. I have been running my bike with typical mx tires and launching in first gear and i know my bike is spinning and not really getting much traction until i get into about 3rd gear with my current tire setup. The terrain we are racing in is a mix of sand with maybe some dirt but it feels soft and currently i feel I am not even able to be competitive at all. 

do like tylers hill climb and field tires,  get cheap mx tires and cut out every other row,  they will give you the traction you want, but not get destroyed in the dirt. 

try launching in second instead of first.