ATV Galaxy don't like me.

That sucks, i had that happen a few times. Was it the sender that screwed up or the sipping company.

Must be the postal service or Ups, i refuse using ups as they ripped me off so many times in past.

Even when things do go right with shipping its so expensive living above the lower 48.

Between the 4x4 dirtbikes and quads projects, i could of put money down on a new house instead!

So what did you end up paying?

I almost bought LSR long travel and elka through ATV Galaxy.  I had the guy talked into having the total amount to be under 200.  He had no problem doing that for me.
I think someone is playing a game with me.

When they fucked up my front end order, I sent a couples of e-mails saying they were dumb, so I guess someone don't like me...

I simply returned the package, and sent an email to ATV galaxy with the same pic I posted here.

I'm waiting for a reply.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

For the front-end, it was a guy named Chris.

For the wheels, i sent the pic and I'm waiting for a reply.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ah yea.. I dealt with Chris on these Houser YFZ arms I finally got. Ordered December 4 and got them last week. He was definitely not as easy to deal with as Mike, my shock guy.

I ordered the Houser arms through eBay, whereas I usually order shocks through e-mail from Mike.