7 mil Driveline assassin cylinders

Ayesully810

On 5/25/2018 at 3:01 AM, Rippin'n'Runnin said:

Did you have any problems getting into silver lake with the shearers? Noise wise

He has small bore pipes which are much quieter than the big bores i run. I actually just acquired a set of CSFX silencers Monday for my pipe. I will try to fire it up this weekend to see how much quiet it is. I thought a decibel meter but these things are obsolete anyways. It took me nearly 2 years to find a set.

16 hours ago, gusto said:

Bike looks great. Do you have a DL slingshot on the clutch? IF so how much meat did you have to take off the screw tabs?

I run one. If i can find the pictures i have showing exactly that, ill post them up. I lost them all on my hard drive but i think i backed them up. You basically grind it flush. It takes longer to pull the cover off the bike then to actually make it flush.

I run one. If i can find the pictures i have showing exactly that, ill post them up. I lost them all on my hard drive but i think i backed them up. You basically grind it flush. It takes longer to pull the cover off the bike then to actually make it flush.

Thanks. I have one brand new in box for a 2nd motor I have. Just wondering if epoxy was needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, gusto said:

Thanks. I have one brand new in box for a 2nd motor I have. Just wondering if epoxy was needed

No expy is needed. You just need to lock tight the three screws that hole the cosmetic circle plate on. I've mine leak trans fluid from the bottom one maybe 2-3 times that i remember in 6+ years of having it. And twice was with my 521 and that sob vibrates its ass off compared to my old 4mil.

Thanks Claude it sure does ! When I broke the motor in at the dunes it had a blubbery hesitation before it started making power, dialed in now, could prolly lean it out more but it’s more on the safe side. I’m leaving it. 

On 6/2/2018 at 9:27 PM, Ayesully810 said:

Video for Claude. Jetting is perfect now. 158, 50, half turn on air screw and CEL at the 2nd clip at the top.  Still learning to ride wheelies out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tEyx5sUrpRk

That looked effortless!

What's the highest gear you can pull the front tires off the ground without using your body momentum? As in just stab the throttle to make it come up? I will try to go ride this weekend. I think i can in 4th.

5th gear as seen in that video. It might have looked like it, but i didnt use momentum, that was just me sitting back on my seat a little bit in the video before I jabbed the throttle. and in the sand it hooks a lot harder. 

Edited by Ayesully810

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:42 AM, gusto said:

if you bought a Driveline Performance lock up there will be instructions in the box and a sticker... if there is not instructions then you bought a knock-off version.