7 mil Driveline assassin cylinders

Ayesully810

2 minutes ago, Rippin'n'Runnin said:

Nice. I'm wanting to go but I have shearer too and been worried about driving 3 hrs and getting turned away

i wouldnt worry. i drive 3 hrs too never had an issue. u have a truck? you can always load your truck up and drive it into the dunes 

6 hours ago, Rippin'n'Runnin said:

Nice. I'm wanting to go but I have shearer too and been worried about driving 3 hrs and getting turned away

btw do you self a favor and DONT re use rivets in your end caps.. Just tap the silencer end cap and use some allen cap heads to bolt em back on.  Easier to install and remove your "spark arrestor" that way. 

No problem good luck hmu if you make a trip there

Pretty sure I got the jetting dialed in now with 

50 pilot 2 turns out on the air screw

CEL needle on 2nd clip

155 main. Have not chopped the main yet but I chopped a 150 when it was about 30 degrees cooler and it was lean so now its hot with a couple sizes bigger it should be pretty close. 

Lane actually did the mod for me last year for the sling shot so idk, but what Lane said he did was, just grind the inside nubs all the way down flush to the cover and get screws that are just long enough to take up the threaded area. Then locktite them suckers in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a driveline lockup to go in my 421 when I build it this winter also. I might have to pick your brain a little when that time comes. 

Thanks for the invite on the ride that would be awesome. Have not ridden anything with that much power.

I was up in gladwin last weekend and my stock cylinder dune port with shearers was walking all over my buddies yfz450. He couldn't shake me in the trails either which made me happy about my suspension mods last winter

2 minutes ago, Rippin'n'Runnin said:

I've got a driveline lockup to go in my 421 when I build it this winter also. I might have to pick your brain a little when that time comes. 

Thanks for the invite on the ride that would be awesome. Have not ridden anything with that much power.

I was up in gladwin last weekend and my stock cylinder dune port with shearers was walking all over my buddies yfz450. He couldn't shake me in the trails either which made me happy about my suspension mods last winter

oh sweet thats cool. Yeah 450s wont hang with ya haha suspension upgrade is big time needed for gladwin lots of whoops.  Im actually headed up to my cabin in gladwin this saturday ill be doing a little riding.