7 mil Driveline assassin cylinders

Ayesully810

Can you do pipes like that too? I was gunna ceramic coat my shearers but mat told me that its poop if you do bc they wont rev as much

Ceramic coatings are designed to retain heat. So I can see that to be true as to what Mat said. Duracoat from everything I’ve searched for doesn’t retain heat. That being said I’m not costing my pipes. Just my cylinders and cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how truthful this is. I had my cylinders ceramic powder coated. The shop said that they 80% cure them the rest of the cure would happen during motor break in. They didn't make any bold claim in helping cooling and didn't notice any change in running temp after. But who knows.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

7mm will have less wear on the cyl walls and piston for a play bike over a 10mm cause they both use a 115mm rod

sweet! didn't know this.  Im itching to get this thing finished.  All I have to do is pick up my top end from Driveline.

Im getting married in June and I had a few un expected wedding things pop up so I gotta handle that first before I drop more coin on the motor.  Looks like May It will be done now instead of april

1 minute ago, Ayesully810 said:

sweet! didn't know this.  Im itching to get this thing finished.  All I have to do is pick up my top end from Driveline.

Im getting married in June and I had a few un expected wedding things pop up so I gotta handle that first before I drop more coin on the motor.  Looks like May It will be done now instead of april

Your priorities are backward.. motor first, THEN, if you have any $ left over, wedding stuff

34 minutes ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

Your priorities are backward.. motor first, THEN, if you have any $ left over, wedding stuff

LOL

yeah well banshees have broken my heart more than my beautiful wife to be ever will.  She gets the checkered flag