7 mil Driveline assassin cylinders

Ayesully810

Here is my new build for 2018. All new dress up, from the ground up. Ill be picking my cylinders up from Lane in March to finish the top end. Gunna finish up the bottom end and seal the cases this week then start on the roller. Everything powdered gloss black including the cases.

-7 mil , 68 bore with serval like port timings

-vf2s with 35 pwks, tyson pro mod, center mount shearers

Im going a different route for a play trail bike this year so thats why i re did my ride and ill be using this for more wide open stuff. Ill be updating this as I go. Getting a head start on this build cause im getting married in june.

1a94a7e67bfe5e3c2c271534699b6511.jpgc5c242c58661485c4a646026c40a55f4.jpg83eeb83e223c6c683330a194df4123a0.jpg0e0bbd13f881e701778ddd7cbcf381b8.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks gusto cant wait to get it all together, gunna be buying the ole lady a quad this spring too for her to ride. I taught her how to use a clutch on that project bike I did this past summer

and Steve, yes she loves to do squats but unfortunately for you, thats all yall get, just a teaser haha.  

Edited by Ayesully810

9 minutes ago, Canadianshee said:

Going to look nice with those plastics. Cases look good to, I was debating doing that at next setup change.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I had a local place around here powder coat and sand blast em for me. 100 bucks total. pretty good deal. Then u saw the place in Gladwin that did my frame and all my stuff for 250.  So 350 to get the whole bike done. I am a penny squeezer for sure. 

Claude I was waiting for that question. I talked to lane about it and he thought 7 would be better for me and what Ill be doing with it. I know everyone is gunna say 10 is the same cost u should go 10 etc but I trust his opinion on things. Crank is from driveline btw as well as my case trenching.  

I had a local place around here powder coat and sand blast em for me. 100 bucks total. pretty good deal. Then u saw the place in Gladwin that did my frame and all my stuff for 250.  So 350 to get the whole bike done. I am a penny squeezer for sure. 

Claude I was waiting for that question. I talked to lane about it and he thought 7 would be better for me and what Ill be doing with it. I know everyone is gunna say 10 is the same cost u should go 10 etc but I trust his opinion on things. Crank is from driveline btw as well as my case trenching.  
There nothing wrong with making your buck go further. I had my cylinders redone when I had them ported. Kicking myself now for not doing the cases now. Keep up with the pics.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Noice, cant wait to start mine!!! We ride similar terrain.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

yeah I found myself riding more hills and wide open stuff with my shee than tight trails.  When ever I rode really tight stuff up north I didn't care for it too much, would rather have a diff quad than a banshee for the trails up north.