Seat covers

Glenyboy

Since you are in england, have you tried any car upholstery shops? 

Everything is too much work for people over here! Any form of customisation or repair isa joke.

I’m waiting on a reply from one place, but they seem very basic. I really like the different carbon/ostrich fabrics, and stitching I see around here

13 minutes ago, Glenyboy said:

Everything is too much work for people over here! Any form of customisation or repair isa joke.

I’m waiting on a reply from one place, but they seem very basic. I really like the different carbon/ostrich fabrics, and stitching I see around here

That sucks, figure it could be cheaper to use local.

CSL does some cool seats, I am pretty sure Jeff is done (which suck as he did some great stuff), cascade seats look boring to me as they seem to be the same design.

I would say talk to Ben at CSL and see what he can do for you. 

That sucks, figure it could be cheaper to use local.

CSL does some cool seats, I am pretty sure Jeff is done (which suck as he did some great stuff), cascade seats look boring to me as they seem to be the same design.

I would say talk to Ben at CSL and see what he can do for you. 

I sent CSL a Facebook message, after the guys on here recommended them. Their seats have that custom look Jeff used to offer. So I’ll hopefully hear back after the holidays

I’m not really a huge fan of the cascade designs tbh, that’s why I made the post. Been off the scene for a while, so just trying to play catch-up.....and see what’s about

They got back to me today, unfortunately for me they would want a seat sent to them. But I can’t find any cheap ones on eBay to have sent to them. $65-70 without postage...

Take in the cost of cover, and return postage.....just doesnt make sense to spend that much money on a seat

They got back to me today, unfortunately for me they would want a seat sent to them. But I can’t find any cheap ones on eBay to have sent to them. $65-70 without postage...

Take in the cost of cover, and return postage.....just doesnt make sense to spend that much money on a seat
Why do they want the seat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk