Banshee carb issues?

06YFZ350

At this point do you guys recommend i order new jets? a 30 pilot and 320 mains? what range of jets should i purchase? Also im willing to buy 28mm pwk's if you guys think that's a good idea so please make your recommendations. I will keep going with what you guys are suggesting 

At this point do you guys recommend i order new jets? a 30 pilot and 320 mains? what range of jets should i purchase? Also im willing to buy 28mm pwk's if you guys think that's a good idea so please make your recommendations. I will keep going with what you guys are suggesting 
As said before to be safe a compression test first and foremost.
Depending on you budget the 28's are a great carb, but the stockers are also good. If you want to pick up a range of main jets 330,320,310,300 ECT and 27.5 and a 30 pilot, having a good assortment is always good and not to expensive.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Ok i can do the compression test no problem i just bought a brand new one a few weeks ago and have not even used it. Will i be able to do a compression test with the carbs off? 
Pretty sure you need to have reeds and carbs installed. ( but could be mistaken) pull both plugs and put tester in and hold throttle wide open and kick it over till the compression gauge stops climbing.

Pretty sure you need to have reeds and carbs installed. ( but could be mistaken) pull both plugs and put tester in and hold throttle wide open and kick it over till the compression gauge stops climbing.

Both plugs pulled just makes it easier to kick over

I have tons of jets ill sell u i dont have stockers ne more. Heres my cell 2482147918. Id start high and work ur way down. Coulsnt imagine ud need more than a 30. 32.5 tops every bike different

Also u can do a compression test with no carbs on and just intakes. Just wont have to hold the throttle open obviously.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Ok I ordered 2 new carb rebuild kits off amazon, I ordered genuine mikuni jets so i will have 

330 mains

320 mains

310 mains

300 mains

25 pilot

27.5 pilot 

30 pilots

I am am looking for a banshee leak down tester now if you guys can suggest one and also a carb sync tool!

You got your old cylinders (if not measure exh. port i.d & intake boot i.d. &) if so bring them to a hardware store get a rubber plug /expansion plug / rubber freeze plug, stick them in your exhaust ports. get some PVC pipe , with glue on  caps,  that'll clamp in  your intake boots . tap & thread in  a tire valve in one and a low pressure gauge on the other. SLOWLY air up to 6psi... hopefully you were correct and you were Rich before because iirc my Mains are 360 ... but like said , definitely do a compression check with 19 you should be race gas. Hopefully that's not what your issue is il& your not Melting down?... when you have your pipes off look at your Pistons!!

Ok I ordered 2 new carb rebuild kits off amazon, I ordered genuine mikuni jets so i will have 
330 mains
320 mains
310 mains
300 mains
25 pilot
27.5 pilot 
30 pilots
I am am looking for a banshee leak down tester now if you guys can suggest one and also a carb sync tool!
As 375hp explained the parts for leakdown tester here a picture of mine cost 25.00 (Canadian). For the carb sync tool you can order from F.A.S.T. site sponsor. You only need one and its a tool that is more valuable then the cost of it. 86b456b65f46934a64c52ca336a7f989.jpg

• Like 1