Fair prices on Banshees

Hey everyone! I just joined the forums and am currently in the market for an 87-00 Banshee.

I am in Southern California and all the quads that I am finding are at least $1800. Nada and KBB are pricing late 80's early 90's at about $700-$1000.

I know it's riding season out here which bumps the price up a bit. But I think $1800-$2500 for an '87 or a '91 is way too much. Also, I am looking at bikes that are as stock as possible. I don't mind a desert tank or an exhaust, but I'm not looking for a drag bike or anything heavily modded.

So, what do you guys think?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ya, NADA and KBB will not give accurate values on quads, the local market will show this.

Most J-Arm banshees will be around 2K in good condition. An a-arm banshee will be over 2500 in good condition.  There is very little difference in a-arm banshees through the years, so year doesn't matter too much.  

If you think 1800-2500 is too much for a banshee, don't buy one. You will figure out quickly that 2500 is nothing when it comes to banshees. 

• Like 2