dmoore24

Also a fellow Nebraskan.lol.
Whereabouts you from?
Bein east I'd assume you've rode/ride that river valley ohv deal they reopened there by council bluffs?
Is it worth a shit?

I haven't made it out there and not sure if it's worth the drive or not. Been thinkin bout checking it out someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Falls city ne very southeast corner. I haven't been up there but have been wanting to. Most the people I ride with have utility quads.. So most the time when we pack up to go its to soggy bottoms in Cameron MO.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I actually prefer my piss to go into the toilet not a beer bottle. Haha. No honestly don't know if I've ever tried it. Always been a budweiser/ Busche light guy.

Delete your account

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 hours ago, dmoore24 said:

Okay okay.. Sorry fellas. Ill piss in the bottle and save it for you guys then haha no for real though if you guys say its better than bud ill go buy some and try it out.

Look at it this way, any beer that uses some ugly ass dude with a beard as a sales gimmick should tell you how good the beer is.. just sayin

And with the Busch light comment you will have at least one friend on here, he goes by n2otoofast4u, just don't bend over in front of him...