Be Very careful where you send your Motor!!!!!

887ru

I don't see how I was looking to save money by choosing a sponsor to build a motor.
Just take a quick survey on half of the reputable members on here to see where they would send there motors to find more power. All of them will be sponsors just way better engine builders

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

All of this over $350????? Focking give it up!!!!!!

Edit-- I had a good ol N2O paragraph typed out and deleted it. Just agree to disagree and move the fuck on. If that $350 is as big of a deal as you are leading to believe then you really need to sell the thing and get yourself into a better financial position.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I don't see how I was looking to save money by choosing a sponsor to build a motor.

Build a motor? Or freshen up? You said trans work, crank work, port work, carb work, pistons, seals, and labor, plus dyno time that you didn't get? you robbed the dude at $2440.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, spurdy said:

Build a motor? Or freshen up? You said trans work, crank work, port work, carb work, pistons, seals, and labor, plus dyno time that you didn't get? you robbed the dude at $2440.

Maby u CAN'T read so AGAIN I bought new parts to have installed, paid this man to port the cylinders, assemble the engine, DYNO & return. He didnt Dyno the motor AS PAID FOR. Call it whatever you want but I paid for a service and didn't receive it. I paid my price like everyone else but get treated like shit. Dude had this motor 12+ months KEEP THE EXCUSES.

Sprudy

Maby u CAN'T read so AGAIN I bought new parts to have installed, paid this man to re-port the cylinders, re-assemble the engine, DYNO & return. He didnt Dyno the motor AS PAID FOR. Call it whatever you want but I paid for a service and didn't receive it. I paid my invoice like everyone else but get treated like shit. Dude had this motor 12+ months, got PAID TO PORT & REASSEMBLE WITH WITH NEW PARTS SO KEEP THE EXCUSES. Nobody has a valid explanation to why he Ignored my PM messages for 3 months but Now he can speak up with these Lame excuses and everythings cool

All money was sent before engine was shipped. Any other money that came atfer shipping was for stuff  needed along the way like Plating for cylinders which got sent the same day as asked. I have every payment sent on one invoice and I have my final paid invoice from kimmer. 

Deezy RU Stackin,

I read just fine. Both times you posted and all your other posts.

Though your story is hard to follow, I think we all get the gist of it. You sent a basket case of a motor to a builder and are complaining afterwards. Like I said before, drama everywhere you pop up at.

Maybe the builder could have given better customer service, but some customers you just can't afford to have. Seeing the way you interact with folks on FB and now this rant, is be willing to bet your one of those that a builder would want to steer clear of.

29 minutes ago, spurdy said:

Deezy RU Stackin,

I read just fine. Both times you posted and all your other posts.

Though your story is hard to follow, I think we all get the gist of it. You sent a basket case of a motor to a builder and are complaining afterwards. Like I said before, drama everywhere you pop up at.

Maybe the builder could have given better customer service, but some customers you just can't afford to have. Seeing the way you interact with folks on FB and now this rant, is be willing to bet your one of those that a builder would want to steer clear of.

Thats your opinion but the truth is we never had a problem with any builder until now. How is 90hp motor a basket case? Because it needed new pistons or because we wanted more power? If thats the case why not pay for rebuild without porting? We've spent countless amounts with different sponsors Never had any bad feedback sir. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC. 

Typical response from members when it comes to a sponsor with issues... been there done that....

I dont get how people arn't following the OP (more like they don't want to) ....  sent a motor asked to go over porting improve where ya can sent cash upfront for the pre planned work including a dyno run  (wouldnt it be great if it was RE PORTED and LOST HP LOL, I Know most of us here can think of a certain builder that used to be here that had that happen)  then sent additional $$$ to get some unknown at the time cobbled parts fixed. 

So now Kan is trying to justify not refunding $$ for the dyno time by charging time to install / remove motor out of dyno chassis (which should of been pre charged in the initial build invoice upfront (also apparently dyno chassis / motor was ready to go for 4 months but yet the dyno wasn't plugged in / working....

sorry but this guy is getting hosed and kan is hiding behind a paid sponsorship and nut swingers. 

everything was paid for and was AGREED BY BUILDER to run the motor on the dyno for 350 (which would account for the install / removal of motor on dyno chassis) 

2400 for a cub rebuild within the US isnt that cheap...    it cost me 2500 CAD to rebuild my 10 cub which involved nika, new domes and crank rebuild.... (which included retarded shipping costs to the US and back to me)   

no matter the amount OP paid for a service that he didn't get... sure as fuck i'd be pissed and wanting my cash back...   im sure as hell Loco don't give out free hand outs either  (cause rich people are stingy fucks with money and loco you claim to be well off so lets face it.....)  

• Like 1