Be Very careful where you send your Motor!!!!!

887ru

Everything was Paid + Extra. I have the invoices of every dollar in front of me. Total without shipping was $2,340.35. I Paid $2,445 in good faith hoping I would get a Kick ass motor. That's including $350 for Dyno And $115 for shipping. I only asked for the $350 from my Dyno fees and the last thing he said was give him time to sell some stuff. Now It's new story 🤔 Dude Now claims I owe Him $500 But I've had my motor since September, Sent me a PayPal invoice 15Mins ago for Lord knows What 😂 I just want people to see this shit. #PureJoke

Edited by 887ru

That's because the post had nothing to do about the caliber of Work done, Just the money I paid for the Dyno run that wasn't returned with the motor. Then the fact he ignores me for 3 months after telling me he would send me my money says alot.  People Should know how he conducts Business.

Im not looking for anything to "HELP MY CASE" NATE AT KAN POWERSPORTS WAS PAID TO DYNO THE MOTOR, HE DIDN'T DYNO THE MOTOR, NATE SENT THE MOTOR BACK COMPLETED AND TOLD US GIVE HIM TIME TO RETURN THE MONEY FROM THE DYNO FEES. HE NEVER OPENED ANOTHER FACEBOOK MESSAGE FROM US AFTER THAT. HE ONLY CHOOSES TO REPLY ON POST WITH EXCUSES LIKE I DIDN'T PAY HIM FOR THE JOB AT HAND. 

Edited by 887ru

Im not looking for anything to "HELP MY CASE" NATE AT KAN POWERSPORTS WAS PAID TO DYNO THE MOTOR, HE DIDN'T DYNO THE MOTOR, NATE SENT THE MOTOR BACK COMPLETED AND TOLD US GIVE HIM TIME TO RETURN THE MONEY FROM THE DYNO FEES. HE NEVER OPENED ANOTHER FACEBOOK MESSAGE FROM US AFTER THAT. HE ONLY CHOOSES TO REPLY ON POST WITH EXCUSES LIKE I DIDN'T PAY HIM FOR THE JOB AT HAND. 

He didn’t dyno it because you wanted it back immediately, right? He said it was in the dyno chassis.

He told me it was in the Dyno chassis for 4 months then said the tune would never be right due to elevation difference & Carbs not flowing right on his bench. That's when I said SEND MY MOTOR. I'm trying to figure out when was he going to tell me I wasn't getting money he promised to return?

what if you ride it and it runs great?

It could be the best running motor in the world. Fact is he payed for a service that was not performed. Id want (EXPECT) my money back for the dyno session as well. Lets be realistic here... ANYONE in their right mind that has a motor built for performance by a builder is an absolute fucking moron to not have it dynod, or to even consider a builder without a dyno. Why in the fuck would anyone pay big bucks for a motor that a builder claims will make “x” amount of power without any proof? Only a dumb fuck if you ask me. I learned my lesson on trusting a builders word yrs ago. FUCK THAT!! I need me some proof!
  • Like 1