Be Very careful where you send your Motor!!!!!

887ru

"I'm not here to make excuses either.
I received bad reviews everywhere yesterday.

If they don't get reversed - the balance of the invoices will be forwarded to a collection agency."

What exactly does this mean?
If people don't take down there personal opinions you'll charge the customer for it?
It am I reading that wrong?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Nate is Lieing Period, Joker Joe Sent my transmission out on December 20th, 2016. Nate didn't know the transmission had Problems until late APRIL 2017. ALL THOSE MONTHS IN HIS POSSESSION AND HE NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT IT 👀 Joker Joe Had the Transmission back On May 5th, Repaired & Shipped back to Nate On May 25Th. DUDE IS A FLAT OUT LIE MAKING POOR EXCUSES FOR A BUILDER. 

4 minutes ago, 887ru said:

Nate is Lieing Period, Joker Joe Sent my transmission out on December 20th, 2016. Nate didn't know the transmission had Problems until late APRIL 2017. ALL THOSE MONTHS IN HIS POSSESSION AND HE NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT IT 👀 Joker Joe Had the Transmission back On May 5th, Repaired & Shipped back to Nate On May 25Th. DUDE IS A FLAT OUT LIE MAKING POOR EXCUSES FOR A BUILDER. 

How did they know it was a bad trans if it never went on the Dyno?

2 hours ago, trickedcarbine said:

Delete your post about going to Idaho.  

First. If you were serious, this is in incriminating evidence. 

Second. If you were serious, you would of went with out threatening it.

We Travel Wherever we please. I haven't threatened anyone sir. If you took it like that My bad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 887ru said:
1 hour ago, trickedcarbine said:

Delete your post about going to Idaho.  

First. If you were serious, this is in incriminating evidence. 

Second. If you were serious, you would of went with out threatening it.

We Travel Wherever we please. I haven't threatened anyone sir. If you took it like that My bad.

Just trying to give ya an insight on how it could be perceived. 

I'm just curious how someone didn't know the trans was bad, put it together, then found out the trans was bad with out running it on the dyno. 

I just can't see why anyone would be cool with a builder Trying to keep extra money. Because my cylinders needed plating that I PAID FOR? NO It's because I was charged for a Dyno tune that never happened Then dude just stopped replying to my messages. Now since I made a Post online he comes out like Your parts were bad 🤔 So we keep $?

Everybody can say the carbs were junk but in reality they made 92 Hp On the Cub Before Nate ever touched it. Honestly It doesn't matter because I told Nate we could do new carbs but he insisted on trying to save them. I didn't BEG NEITHER Cam or Nate to use Parts that they couldn't assure would work. I Asked both of them for advise and ran with what they told me would work Best. Still Trying to figure out where does any excuse made justify keeping money for work not performed?