Be Very careful where you send your Motor!!!!!

887ru

1 hour ago, #1JUANstunna said:

From his FB post for the non facebookers.

KAN: Sorry you feel this way.

During this build we've completely moved. We purchased land, erected a new steel building and I did the majority of the labor trunking the building.

As with all construction, timelines fell behind and the budget was exceeded.

For 4 months, there wasn't even power here to run the dyno.

At your request, we returned the completed engine.

Which was a challenging build. The trans was garbage, the cylinder needed plating the carbs were junk (and rejected by cam at redline).

I didn't countless hours dealing with deplorable items, and didn't charge extra on the invoices.

I'm very sorry we haven't performed to your expectations.

Since the is your resolve, I'll take the hit and we can call it a wash.

Sorry again, I hope that engine rips for you. Deezy Ru

emoji6.png

BTW, the cooler you sent didn't fit the completed engine, and we didn't up charge any return shipping - in fact you admit it returned safely. You're welcome for the free rags. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he basically made his problem, someone elses problem. Nothing but excuses either, pretty shitty if you ask me. But I have no skin in the game so

Is this the same guy who went after driveline?

Any update on this?

Has the money for the dyno tune been returns since you never got that because it takes over 4 months to run a 240V power line from the fuse box to the dyno.

Have you only been getting excuses? I see the post on FB has been deleted after someone turned comments off.

No sir we didn't receive anything, AtvDragRacer admin removed it claiming it made them look bad. Sad part is nate & his wife had 0 intentions of paying me. As I told brett, they won't even read my pm's.  We've been a big support to the sport & its sponsors so it sucks when you can't get that same support back!!!!!!

That is pretty shitty of the admin to remove the post before anything was done. Seems like all Nate did was make some excuse and blame you and everyone else for the issues.

It isn't your problem that he can't keep up with construction timeline and budget. A smart business wouldn't make the move till the new building is finished. Not close up old location and wait till new is open. The 4 months to get power to a dyno is nothing but bullshit. It isn't hard to run a power line for a 240v equipment if the rest of the shop already has power.

Nate blaming you for the cylinders need plating and the trans being junk is just another bullshit excuse. Normally you send cylinders to a shop to get plated. If you paid him to for that work, there is no excuse for this. Then for them to not know how many hours they worked on your "deplorable" items. Maybe he should have better record keeping. The fact that he just blames everything on the customer is laughable. 

Hope paypal sides with you. Was any actual work done to your engine that you requested?

He did send us the motor back But we won't know the caliber of work until it's Dyno tuned 😒 Basically the reason we paid to have it dyno'd. I appreciate all the help, I actually made the post so others looking for work have a heads up. We Not Mad over $350, We're upset Because He tried to Basically cheat us out the money and not respond. After having someone's motor 12+ months You'd think your owed a Skibble of respect. #GuessNotTheseDays

Porting, Pistons, Plating, Crank got serviced New bearings, New billet Head, Domes, New trans, seals, & gaskets. Everything was there already, I sent him a running 90's Cub Motor I had Raced all 2015. I tore it down to Check Everything and decided to do a full rebuild. 

OK!

First, there's nothing to defend on the time line. We were upfront with everyone about our relocation. Like most new construction; everything fell behind schedule.
Second- I was both publicly and personally upfront with everybody. Many remember seeing the posts.

2nd- The customer is the boss. When everything sent is deplorable or junk it makes it difficult to get everything right.
The carbs were forwarded to redline for a different build. They were quickly returned and deemed not usable. At that point they were returned to me.
The transmission was problematic. The completed engine had to be tore down for a third time. And the trans sent back to that guy to get rectified (several months added waiting on that)

Millennium was in the heart of sled season. 18 weeks after the porting was completed.

Then out of impatience, the engine was demanded to be returned.
At this time, the engine was in my roller ready for the dyno.
Those carbs were beyond saving. They wouldn't even hold alky.
That's where it got to. Before he demanded the return/refund.

The cooler he sent was too small for the assembled engine.
I paid the difference on the return shipping.

I didn't bother with the final invoice, reflecting that he has a negative balance for the labor of the extra disassembly, carb work, and portion of labor installing the engine in my roller.
In years, and years of being in this business-this is one of the only (if not, only) complaints stated against me.

I didn't make excuses on atv drag racer- the post was deleted.
I'm not here to make excuses either.
I received bad reviews everywhere yesterday.

If they don't get reversed - the balance of the invoices will be forwarded to a collection agency.

I would rather call it a wash and get on with things.
He received a legit 4 mill at a reduced cost, over anywhere else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk