Be Very careful where you send your Motor!!!!!

887ru

16 minutes ago, Schweet97Z said:

I thought you said the motor was fine, all you’re looking for is payment for your dyno tune not being done? What am I missing here? Now it’s a basket case motor? 🤥emoji848.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said we had another Motor built durring this ordeal with that started out as a basket case. It didn't take 14 months to build that motor from scratch. How is 12+ months on a rebuild not patient?

I said we had another Motor built durring this ordeal with that started out as a basket case. It didn't take 14 months to build that motor from scratch. How is 12+ months on a rebuild not patient?

Yes it was my mistake. I read your post wrong. Post up the convos between you and KAN.

19 minutes ago, ginger said:

re read his post,  redline got a second motor that was a basket case.  judging by the carbs, trans and cylinders in the one, both were basket cases IMO. 

Your opinion 😂

49 minutes ago, specialblend07 said:

Holy fuck this thread is fucky. Anyone want to do cliff notes again?

Guy sends used motor and trans from hack. Other Guy puts motor together and figures out trans was hacked. Other Guy then tears down motor and assembles again. Electrical Guy forgets to plug in Dyno. Other Guy fiddle fucks with used carbs instead of ordering new. Other Guy waits 4 months with motor in Dyno bike and eventually Guy gets impatient. Other Guy and Other Guy's Wife then pulls motor from Dyno bike and says they will refund Dyno price. Motor is shipped in Dog Shit Box and months later the refund never comes. Guy upset he's not been paid, and now has way to many rags, so he made this thread. Other Guy who should have clues on how to ship a motor says "excuse, excuse, excuse, enjoy the free rags" 

• Like 6

Just now, trickedcarbine said:

Guy upset he's not been paid, and now has way to many rags, so he made this thread. Other Guy who should have clues on how to ship a motor says "excuse, excuse, excuse, enjoy the free rags" 

I LOL'd

Thanks these are perfect Cliff Notes for anyone who needs them

• Like 2

On 11/1/2017 at 0:04 AM, #1JUANstunna said:

19e281354f98a1b8578ed1acd3f1466e.jpg

From his FB post for the non facebookers.

KAN: Sorry you feel this way.

During this build we've completely moved. We purchased land, erected a new steel building and I did the majority of the labor trunking the building.

As with all construction, timelines fell behind and the budget was exceeded.

For 4 months, there wasn't even power here to run the dyno.

At your request, we returned the completed engine.

Which was a challenging build. The trans was garbage, the cylinder needed plating the carbs were junk (and rejected by cam at redline).

I didn't countless hours dealing with deplorable items, and didn't charge extra on the invoices.

I'm very sorry we haven't performed to your expectations.

Since the is your resolve, I'll take the hit and we can call it a wash.

Sorry again, I hope that engine rips for you. Deezy Ru

emoji6.png

BTW, the cooler you sent didn't fit the completed engine, and we didn't up charge any return shipping - in fact you admit it returned safely. You're welcome for the free rags. Lol

OH my! What happened? LOL