Be Very careful where you send your Motor!!!!!

887ru

Be Very careful with choosing who have build your motor. With that being said I just want everyone to know that Nate Harames @Kan powersports was paid to build & dyno a motor for us 8/7/16. After a year of waiting, Un answered messages, & countless excuses Ms. Kimmer & Nate called me & finally agreed to ship the motor out 8/16/17 without performing the tune as planned. At that time I was assured funds for the tune would be returned. Long story short the motor arrived 8/21/17 in a Cardboard box tucked Between 50 Lbs of old clothes NOT THE PLASTIC BIN IT WAS SHIPPED IN (Thank God No Damage). After Receiving the motor I notified Nate & Ms. Kimmer to see when my refund would be issued & nate asked for some time. NOW 3 months Later NEITHER ONE OF THEM OPEN OR REPLY TO MY MESSAGES. Hopefully PayPal will help recover my money. This is Just a head up to the small guys looking to go fast & trust sponsors for work 😒 Ask Me if I'll do that again 🤔

12 minutes ago, 887ru said:

Be Very careful with choosing who have build your motor. With that being said I just want everyone to know that Nate Harames @Kan powersports was paid to build & dyno a motor for us 8/7/16. After a year of waiting, Un answered messages, & countless excuses Ms. Kimmer & Nate called me & finally agreed to ship the motor out 8/16/17 without performing the tune as planned. At that time I was assured funds for the tune would be returned. Long story short the motor arrived 8/21/17 in a Cardboard box tucked Between 50 Lbs of old clothes NOT THE PLASTIC BIN IT WAS SHIPPED IN (Thank God No Damage). After Receiving the motor I notified Nate & Ms. Kimmer to see when my refund would be issued & nate asked for some time. NOW 3 months Later NEITHER ONE OF THEM OPEN OR REPLY TO MY MESSAGES. Hopefully PayPal will help recover my money. This is Just a head up to the small guys looking to go fast & trust sponsors for work 😒 Ask Me if I'll do that again 🤔

Just a heads up, they are a sponsor. 

With that said, hopefully you or no one else makes this mistake again.

• Like 1

Reason I would never ask who to send a motor too on the BHQ Facebook group..... no way of telling who's a knowledgable member and hose some newbie nut swinger to some newbie builder with MAJORLY questionable ethics on these motors. 

If you would of done a post on here on who to send your motor to.... Kan wouldn't of even made the list nor been recommended by any reputable member here 

19e281354f98a1b8578ed1acd3f1466e.jpg

From his FB post for the non facebookers.

KAN: Sorry you feel this way.

During this build we've completely moved. We purchased land, erected a new steel building and I did the majority of the labor trunking the building.

As with all construction, timelines fell behind and the budget was exceeded.

For 4 months, there wasn't even power here to run the dyno.

At your request, we returned the completed engine.

Which was a challenging build. The trans was garbage, the cylinder needed plating the carbs were junk (and rejected by cam at redline).

I didn't countless hours dealing with deplorable items, and didn't charge extra on the invoices.

I'm very sorry we haven't performed to your expectations.

Since the is your resolve, I'll take the hit and we can call it a wash.

Sorry again, I hope that engine rips for you. Deezy Ru

BTW, the cooler you sent didn't fit the completed engine, and we didn't up charge any return shipping - in fact you admit it returned safely. You're welcome for the free rags. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha and would you look on that....

Im still not a fan o(everyone has their opinion)   but yea... ...  IMO shouldnt of accepted work or should of advised of that kind of delay to begin with...  and  slow responses  (royally sucks)   a building willing to work with junk parts... ehhh... there's a reason if a builder refuses to use certain parts.... to ignore 1 builder to make another builder use it is a joke.  

24 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

He is a sponsor here... And we only got one side of the story. I dont like Nate that munch, but as far as i know, it's the first complain of that type i saw about him.

Nate admits it all on the Facebook post. Just made excuses. I like Nate, but I think he certainly could/should have addressed it differently. 

1 minute ago, ride.race.live said:

hahaha and would you look on that....

Im still not a fan o(everyone has their opinion)   but yea... ...  IMO shouldnt of accepted work or should of advised of that kind of delay to begin with...  and  slow responses  (royally sucks)   a building willing to work with junk parts... ehhh... there's a reason if a builder refuses to use certain parts.... to ignore 1 builder to make another builder use it is a joke.  

When it gets to the point where things aren't done, money isn't refunded, and you are dodging calls and messages, there is a problem.  Then for any builder to ship a motor like that and make some smug ass comment like "Enjoy the free rags. Lol" That's just some dick who thinks he's got enough of a following to make this go away. Piss poor way to handle it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trickedcarbine said:

When it gets to the point where things aren't done, money isn't refunded, and you are dodging calls and messages, there is a problem.  Then for any builder to ship a motor like that and make some smug ass comment like "Enjoy the free rags. Lol" That's just some dick who thinks he's got enough of a following to make this go away. Piss poor way to handle it. 

100% agreed!!!!  id be livid!

Heck I know when I shipped brandon my motor and he shipped it back we went over various options on how to ship it to make sure I was ok with it!  covered his ass if anything happen at the same time....