Need a concealed carry

sheerider11

Ive not shot a SAR 

They are pretty decent little guns. My biggest complaint on it is that it is a little tough to grip the slide to pull it back.

My favorite pistol that I own is my H&K VP9. It is a badass pistol. It’s my bedside pistol lol.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Get whatever holster you think is fine as long as the trigger is covered. See what you like and dont like about the gun and/or holster after carrying for a long time.

As for the size of it, the stopping power, the recoil etc. Whatever you have is fine. Practice. Learn to use it. Learn your laws.

Pistols in general suck for stopping power.

Get whatever holster you think is fine as long as the trigger is covered. See what you like and dont like about the gun and/or holster after carrying for a long time.
As for the size of it, the stopping power, the recoil etc. Whatever you have is fine. Practice. Learn to use it. Learn your laws.

Pistols in general suck for stopping power.
Well I'm a LEO so I need a holster i can qualify with. I need to reholster every round and be able to draw easily.
So it's going to be on the waist inside my pant. Nothing behind the back or in the front.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Well I'm a LEO so I need a holster i can qualify with. I need to reholster every round and be able to draw easily.

So it's going to be on the waist inside my pant. Nothing behind the back or in the front.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Look into Foxx holsters.

8681327f5936d75eaf6a8b7d502754c8.jpg

18d60a6cfb375f0a8b1daef7134c85d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/8/2017 at 4:02 PM, #1JUANstunna said:

Look into Foxx holsters.

18d60a6cfb375f0a8b1daef7134c85d2.jpg

I carried a Foxx for a while.  bang for the buck they arent bad and they ship very quickly.  My biggest complaint about hybrids is reholstering they can be a pain in the ass expecially when they get old and the leather gets too compliant.  they are also fucking huge.  Im a bigger dude and the g19 hybrid from foxx wraps from my back pocket all the way around to my front pocket.  That mother fucker must wrap clear around your skinny ass juan. 

I carried a Foxx for a while.  bang for the buck they arent bad and they ship very quickly.  My biggest complaint about hybrids is reholstering they can be a pain in the ass expecially when they get old and the leather gets too compliant.  they are also fucking huge.  Im a bigger dude and the g19 hybrid from foxx wraps from my back pocket all the way around to my front pocket.  That mother fucker must wrap clear around your skinny ass juan. 

It does but having a 30” waist helps. 45328b078b42804413a705a144b9cb1d.jpg

b5313d41a3c5a39670f6e89b617ae92d.jpg

07481ca7ac7169eac7ea3ce31b7018c1.jpg

Try to go to a range where u can rent guns and try that shield in 40 and 9mm back to back. I would never want a compact 40 due to the snappiness. A good load on a 9 will get you plenty of stopping power with much more manageable recoil.

For holsters I love my alien gear 3.0.

My new alien gear holster wraps around me like that. A little less since im a 35" waste. But it's far more comfortable than my old small gcode holster. Being able to adjust the cant on it is nice. You may go through a many holsters before you find something you like. If you have some friends who carry, try theres for a week or two. Mine are clip on but i'm pretty sure loops are an option.