YFZ-R Hybrid

I picked up a frame earlier this week, picking up trashed cases and cylinders for mock up next weekend. 

Ive put LS motors in BMW's so except for the pipes in fairy confident the rest will be ok. I'll post pictures later. 

Marks and front shocks will more than likely be stock R, rear shock will be a remote reservoir unit to allow more room. I might try to go with a narrower radiator to allot the pipes to clear. 

I picked up a frame for CHEAP!

BAA6D0E3-E170-4503-A2BF-E73E55CCB197_zps

im going to put Six5Designs arms and swinger on my current R and sell/trade my JB front end for a stock front end then I will almost have a roller - will be on the lookout for an axle. 

E52FF97E-1565-4CC5-A25A-C037464AA1B5_zps

I already have Baldwin Honda front conversion hubs and will source some cannondale rear hubs so it is all Honda bolt pattern. 

First step will be get a swing arm on it, the radiator bolted up and start gabbing motor mounts to get the motor as far back as possible. 

I want to see if it would be possible to put a bolt on each side of the swing arm to leave the center open to get the motor to sit back even further, I could have 2 swing arm bolts machines to work. If the kicker will clear this could be an option to give a little more room for the pipes. ITF pipes are a must and it has to be functional, I don't want to be melting pants.