NY / NJ East Coast Glamis CA Dune Trip Halloween 2017

JTQuad

Haven't been on here in a while, work and events just took over. But we are going back to the dunes!!! Leaving NY/NJ Area. Visit www.Glamistrips.com for all info. Shipping round trip for $675 per Quad, $475 per Bike, $1000 a SXS.  Price includes Shipping and Security until you pick up and drop off your bike again. I Hope to get a bunch of guys from here going as you know I have been doing this for many years and am super knowledgeable about the dunes. Feel free to ask anything. There are no stupid questions. Shipping is what we provide so we have a way to get us all there an back otherwise its just not cost effective for anyone.  More Info Below:

I'm planning our Annual East Coast Trip to the Imperial Sand Dunes in Glamis, California. Please let me know if anyone would like to join us. Oct. 2017 is now being booked. We have 15 Spots left on the 1st Truck. The dates for this years Trip are Oct. 23rd - 31st 2017.

Airfare you have to figure on $300 - $375 and then a motor home between 3 guys is about $400 each. After that you have spending money beer food etc. You have to figure on $1800 or so total. We stay for 8-9 days of riding. - JT

For more info just PM me or visit www.glamistrips.com/

Preview of Trip and last years videos are at www.youtube.com/teamfas Some of the members from here are on the vids that went with us in the past, Bancetta, Joe boston etc! 

• 5 weeks later...