Trade my Elkas or T5s for White and Red 04-06 Plastics

97Screamer

I have a set of Dune Edition Elkas, setup for 215lb rider on +2 arms or a set of T5's (exhaust, stingers and silencers) that I'd like to trade for a set of the OEM white and red plastics off a 2004 - 2006 shee. May also trade for a set of Full bores depending on color and condition. The closer to original the better but I would consider cut, no painted plastics please. Its either or on the shocks and exhaust, not both. The shocks have normal wear and tear but overall in very nice condition. One of the pipe has some surface rust noticeable up close but  otherwise good condition and look nice on the bike. Pictures upon request to people genuinely interested, I'm kind of posting this on a whim while bored at work and don't have any pictures handy. I can add cash on my end for the right setup. Not looking to sell either outright at this point, once my build goes along I will be listing a bunch of stuff I no longer need, including these parts.

im interested in trading the shocks for plastics.  I have some OEM white plastics, full fender not cut, and i think i have a red hook and grill,  IIRC the red grill isnt in great shape,  i do have a black hood and grill that is in good shape. 

If interested i can take some pictures this weekend. 

Some pictures of the shocks would be great so i can see if im interested. 

24 minutes ago, ginger said:

im interested in trading the shocks for plastics.  I have some OEM white plastics, full fender not cut, and i think i have a red hook and grill,  IIRC the red grill isnt in great shape,  i do have a black hood and grill that is in good shape. 

If interested i can take some pictures this weekend. 

Some pictures of the shocks would be great so i can see if im interested. 

Thank you for your interest. I will take some pictures and put them up this weekend. Do you know if the plastics are the OEM from an 04-06? I believe the white in those years is a blue pearl which is different from the older white plastics (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). Also I call the hood red but my girlfriend would probably correct me and call it cranberry or something lol. It is different from the red used in all older model plastics.  I'm really only interested in these:

2004_2_banshee-wht.jpg.c144128b10f95f6f6bc240fbb041c4c0.jpg

Here are some pictures of the Elkas. Bump stops are cracking but otherwise in good shape. I ran out of time to get my bike out and take some pictures of the pipes but I will. I also want to mention that I have a set of race cut 03 limited edition plastics (good condition - a little faded and need the cuts cleaned up but not busted) and a set of painted black race cut fiberglass plastics that need some tlc. They have some paint cracking and chips. I will include either of those sets if someone wants them. To summarize one set of plastics and either a set of Elkas or T5s for your plastics as shown above. 

IMG_20170729_1300032_rewind_1_1_7.jpg.d68fcbdbf5ef513df18cfca1733b3913.jpgIMG_20170729_1301575_rewind_9.jpg.2dca8a4ae655279d9d8622791aa8b831.jpgIMG_20170729_1300518_rewind_9.jpg.82010d95be077e97de4d1a73d536fcce.jpgIMG_20170729_1301113_rewind_1_9.jpg.d3484604cdcf998444e0afea9c5d840e.jpg

Edited by 97Screamer

• 6 months later...