promod transmissions

Promod transmissions have been out for a while now. How is the reliability? Are they holding up for years? My stocker is 21 years old and looks great! I replaced a couple gears like 10 years ago.

This will be on a 4mil motor stock jugs.

Edited by scotts96fast

It's like the difference in shifting an old hot rod camaro with an ol' Muncie Rock Crusher and then driving one with a T-56 from Tremec. So worth it. 

Lol. I had a 69 camaro with a m22 and switched to a tremek tko. What a difference haha

I had a pro mod on my 10 mil serval and I LOVED it. It was ran hard as fuck all the time and never had an issue. Have one in my 4mil serval now and it works perfectly. Pro mod is an awesome and reliable tranny

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

doe the pro mod trans hold up to deceleration well?  being i ride trails where i use the motor to slow me down some.  

Hell yeah! I back load the shit out of mine! It's just as tough as the all stockers

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

4 hours ago, ginger said:

doe the pro mod trans hold up to deceleration well?  being i ride trails where i use the motor to slow me down some.  

Yup. You ride the same places as me. You can really beat the shit out of it with out even second guessing it 

• Like 1

On July 24, 2017 at 1:10 AM, kawa110 said:

Just got my promod tranny(on hook up with a complete bottom end with hot rods crank from the best HQ member) I am super anxious to try it.
Should i do shiftpro? Ez spring? Modified shift shaft?

I would do a detent arm with the bearing, but I've found that it's a more positive feel with the factory spring. Definitely mod the shift shaft. 

• 2 weeks later...