Front suspension

egarcia530

Anybody recommend a nice front suspension setup for all day dunning, the stock setup is killing me by the second night of riding! Been riding on stock setup for a minute, I think it's time for a change! Nothing too crazy thanks

2c60f049095446bd6d01e2ca974d2f07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your budget?
+2+1 arms (maybe even long travel) will help by increase wheel travel and making the quad more stable.
good shocks (elka stage 3 are $1000) some fox floats would be good too. Make sure the shocks are the correct length and set up for your quad, your total weight, and your riding style.
steering stem, some like a higher one, but all duners like antivibe with fat bar clamp. Helps reduce vibrations in the hands.
Steering damper, can help reduce arm pump from hitting bumps.

Trying to keep it on a budget! Don't let the bike fool you! Craiglist made lol I was thinking +2+1 a arms and jus some good shocks! Probly send my rear to get rebuild! I can probly get some fox floats from a buddie from his yfz! He races worcs and doesn't like them for racing! Can u tell the difrence with the antivibe? Totally forgot about a steering damper!

for the price... you cant beat the elka stage 3 complete kit for $999  (front and rear shocks) 

A arm wise id recommend picking up the LT alba arms which are around 550 ish

Or you can find vendors on ebay that sell standard travel +2+1 arms with the elka stage 3 kit for a reasonable price

Ima have to look into it

i run a burgard anti vibe stem... made a small difference.. nothing night and day tho... but every little bit all together makes that much more difference... 

Streamline makes a nice rebuild able steering stabilizer...

450r shocks are not the right length for standard travel arms and drop your front end on LT arms.... so unless you get proper lenght used floats its a lost cause IMO.

getting your rear shock done used to be well worthwhile as new aftermarket rear shocks where $$$$$  but with elkas stage 3 kit front and back you would be hard pressed to find good used shocks front and back for all that much less. 

Do it right the 1st time and get shocks and A arms properly set up for the bike... youl be much happier in the long haul.

I fully understand your on a budget...so shop around but definitely try and stick to banshee partso n the banshee...

Seen the streamline not bad in price! Yeah I guess it is worthless on the floats! Yeah I kno wat u mean on doing it right, but we good on the +2+1 arms?

I liked my +2 antivibe. Being taller, the taller stem helped out.

If you are on a budget, look on here and FB group for deals on used parts. Can find used a-arms all the time. For shocks, stick with the correct length shocks for your a-arms. YFZ shocks are too long for standard travel a-arms and too short for LT arms.

Yeah that's how I pretty much build this bike so I'll see wat I can find! So the plus +2+1 would be good right! Jus gotta figure out on some shocks now!

the +2+1 will suffice for ya if you can find a set for a good price.

Id refrain from buying full flight though... just my opinion

Alright kool! Dam nothing but bad reviews on the full flights lol

+2 means it should add 4" to the width of the bike. Wider is stable. Plus longer a-arms means the wheels while travel more.
+1 means the wheels moved forward 1". This increase the wheel base. This will actually increase traction as the engine is now closer to the rear wheels.

Alright sweet! Any specific brand u recommend? I got some Tyson racing drag arms I can probly put on the swap section since I don't need them

Our site sponsor jds customs has alba aarms for $200 something. You could get some work shocks, but in rough terrain I feel they are not to much better than stock. I think you'd be really happy with that Elka package.

• Like 1

Wat about a yfz conversion! Not the r! Carb model! My buddie said he would sell me the shocks and give me the whole front setup for free! Shocks jus got rebuilt said he would give me a good deal! d8183a6b6d15ff3616b97080e89c4070.jpg

If you wanted to run YFZ shocks.... fireball can make arms to work with those shocks... but then your looking at 750$ for a set of arms. 

Do not do the YFZ conversion... its not worth it. Your hacking arms to fit a different frame. 

Id tell you to get full flight arms for the banshee before I d recommend  someone  the yfz conversion

these are fireball LT arms with stage 1's

546424_10151510374445133_724767628_n.jpg?oh=a62db623ec0a9a611b295a95e795fc28&oe=5A10D81E

Alright forsure jus had to ask

You seem like your all for the yfz shocks and aarms. You might as well do it. It's free upgrade then go for it.. saves you a ton of money vs having a really nice set up.

Not really! Jus getting some opinions