Serous??? What the hell.

SandSlingerOR

On 7/13/2017 at 9:11 PM, JUSTWANNARACE said:

Spend a few $s more and SUPPORT YOUR SPONSERS!!  Ohh yea they have to pay for that too (to be a sponsor and advertize)

This all day.. And I wish I could let everyone advertise for nothing, but fact is I have high costs associated with this 3rd rate site and I don't want to pay it out of pocket when someone else is making money off of it. I do what I can when doing the sponsor shirts to get their names out, but the bottom line is that shit like this is the end user's fault. I have been preaching this for several years now. We will continue to see more of this until people stop being cheap as fuck.

Thanks for checking into this Tyler it clears it up. Hopefully the new owners are banshee freaks too. I'm always a advocate of supporting the sponsors on here and I love when people come on here, with Athena cylinder questions. I'd guess most of our sponsors wouldn't even mess with those junk cylinders..

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2017 at 9:54 AM, camatv said:

were they outsourcing all the CNC parts??  have such a backload of orders that they just had to shut down  instead of making it work?  seems strange  cascade always had great products  

Not from my understanding.  I haven't talked to Chris about, but to a good mutual friend.

Chris and Tim, probably just got tired of working long hours and not making great money, and factor in all the stress with employees, overhead, etc. As a owner of small business, I know it consumes your life.  While your friends are down at the dunes riding, vacationing, or doing fun stuff, your at work doing a TPS report.  Your not riding your 521 banshee, fishing, or driving your FD.  After years of doing this, and not making it big, you look up, and realize that you should of gone to work for your brother in-law at PGE, or go to work for your brother at the City of Newberg.  Both jobs you would be making good money, freaking full benefits, paid time off...20+yrs, and what do you have to show for it, besides a triple wide, and anxiety.... and you just got a glimpse into my life.

I was joking, but its kinda true also..lol?

Edited by pp13bnos
  • Like 2

You will continue to see a trend of the small mom and pop, brick and mortar stores close up. With the unreal taxation that the govt. has, and these online super warehouses like amazon and ebay, this trend will continue.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk