Serous??? What the hell.

SandSlingerOR

1 hour ago, SandSlingerOR said:

It's on right now. Most everything out of stock though already.

yeah your right I doubled checked. Ordered a few things :) says they have a new location.. wonder if they are gunna have a new name?

They are done and I don't blame them. Everyone looking to save a $ buy from amazon, ebay, China cyls and parts, ect.. Then bitch when it doesnt bolt right on or fail after a few hrs.. and wonder why the small shops are closing there doors. Leases, utilities and keeping parts in stock isn't cheap, but most purchasers are.. you wonder why the one or 2 guy shops are closing down. Spend a few $s more and SUPPORT YOUR SPONSERS!!  Ohh yea they have to pay for that too (to be a sponsor and advertize)

Edited by JUSTWANNARACE
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

They are done and I don't blame them. Everyone looking to save a $ buy from amazon, ebay, China cyls and parts, ect.. Then bitch when it doesnt bolt right on or fail after a few hrs.. and wonder why the small shops are closing there doors. Leases, utilities and keeping parts in stock isn't cheap, but most purchasers are.. you wonder why the one or 2 guy shops are closing down. Spend a few $s more and SUPPORT YOUR SPONSERS!!  Ohh yea they have to pay for that too (to be a sponsor and advertize)

true that. Support the people that are help keep it alive and healthy.. I feel the same about local businesses.

• Like 1

According to some guy on facebook that talked to cascade, the reasoning for them closing is cascade can't find suppliers to keep up with cascade's demand of parts. I highly doubt a company would close shop because they have way too much work. Most likely it is because banshee owners are mainly broke dick that don't understand quality when they see it.

Yeah, i find that reasoning quite weird, there is a lot of cnc shop in usa.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Real talk

Yeah, i find that reasoning quite weird, there is a lot of cnc shop in usa.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Very weird, I work in one that would be happy to have their business and could keep up easily. I suspect another reason as well.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

• Like 1