Trade Sniper Stingers & Silencers for Shearer SB Stingers & Silencers

97Screamer

I have a set of stingers and silencers for Sniper pipes that I would like to trade for stingers and silencers for small bore, in frame, Shearer pipes. The sniper setup is in excellent condition and I can provide pictures upon request. Would be willing to sell the sniper setup outright to fund the purchase of Shearer silencers but they wouldn't be cheap. New Shearer silencers/stingers are $400 so I'm thinking $250/shipped on the sniper setup.

41 minutes ago, rjdgriff said:

Why?

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

I bought a used mixed match set of pipes and silencers. I have Shearer SB IF pipes and Sniper stingers/silencers. Rather than modify the Sniper stingers to fit I would rather buy the Shearer Stingers but don't really want to drop $400 on a new set unless I can recoup some of my money from the Snipers. I'm not in a hurry as I'm just about to start my 4mil build and also have a complete set of CPI pipes to try out. If anyone knows where I can buy cheaper Shearer setup please let me know, the $400 was a quote from FAST.

Edited by 97Screamer
  • Like 1

I bought a used mixed match set of pipes and silencers. I have Shearer SB IF pipes and Sniper stingers/silencers. Rather than modify the Sniper stingers to fit I would rather buy the Shearer Stingers but don't really want to drop $400 on a new set unless I can recoup some of my money from the Snipers. I'm not in a hurry as I'm just about to start my 4mil build and also have a complete set of CPI pipes to try out. If anyone knows where I can buy cheaper Shearer setup please let me know, the $400 was a quote from FAST.

Ahhh ok, that makes sense then. Good luck!
Bump

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!