OEM Graphics

coleman

For the life of me I cannot find where to purchase ALL of the graphics

I am sure this has been posted somewhere but I cant find it, sorry.

Anybody know where I can get year 2000 OEM Graphics?

Something like this:img_pyL4RsJ66Ew0tww_r.jpg

Edited by coleman

Yamaha has discontinued a lot of the OEM graphics.  You can find some OEM, but not usually all of them.  I just got a set of replica 2000 model red and black graphics that went on the white plastics for that year.  They are made by the ebay guy in Greece. They are good quality and look nice but the red color doesn't match my 2003 decals.  I'd be willing to sell them if you're interested.

Yamaha has discontinued a lot of the OEM graphics.  You can find some OEM, but not usually all of them.  I just got a set of replica 2000 model red and black graphics that went on the white plastics for that year.  They are made by the ebay guy in Greece. They are good quality and look nice but the red color doesn't match my 2003 decals.  I'd be willing to sell them if you're interested.

Thanks but I think I found some, they are from some Caribbean island so let's hope it works. They were only $60 compared to 270 for all of the Yamaha ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that 350 detail is disappointing.  I have 2 sets from that guy and his quality was top notch in my case. He worked with me once to get his yellow to match OEM.  Then, no replies after multiple tries about getting red to match. I rolled the dice and ended up with a nice set of banshee graphics in Honda red.  The search continues...

• 3 weeks later...
Nice.  I noticed you haven't used the 350 6-speed decal yet.  Is that because of the quality?

No, I still have my old rear fenders on the bike and I'm waiting for my new ones to come in. I'll upload another picture as soon as I get it together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk