My 2017 setup.

Made some changes this season.
Bought a FireBall antivib +2 stem. Liked it but that was too high since i already had a high handle bar. Bought a lower one and better like the driving position now. BHQ bar clam and pipe hangers

The funniest thing about last season is that i did it at +9 timing due to a fuckup on my part. But i had hard time jetting it perfect cause of it. I was at 122/189 timing, 45/170 on pwk 35, cel on leanest clip(top) . Sniper pipes.

I also added pankace bearing. Did the clutch 3 times lol. I putted the longest screw and it was rubbing against the cover. Took me 3 shots before i found the issue lol! Working A1 now( putted the shorter one)

My jugs are now at 125/195. Work have been done on exhaust shape etc.

I was running 23cc domes at 137psi. with 91 pump gas.

Now i'm with 20cc domes and 100LL avgas. Didnt check static compression yet.

Took it back too +5deg of timing.

Now i'm at 160/45 with clip on top of the needle. My engine seems too like lean middle.

Will do some tests with 163 mains soon.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

yeah your tip is wrong. must be could also be the tester.  I think our elevation is almost the same im around 700 to 900 and im 170 psi with 20s. bout to switch to pump gas my wallet is light from 110 stupid choice on my part for a trail bike but what evr.

yeah your tip is wrong. must be could also be the tester.  I think our elevation is almost the same im around 700 to 900 and im 170 psi with 20s. bout to switch to pump gas my wallet is light from 110 stupid choice on my part for a trail bike but what evr.

Yeah, i'm about 300' here. I run 100LL this season, i got an airport 20km from here.

4 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Fuck, i was 135psi with 23cc and now i'm 120psi with 20cc lol!

Shit, i will try with another gauge.

a72c4d0eb86965416d4b90cdecf02115.jpg

The compression number will be lower with the exhaust being larger.