Alloy Boltz Sucks

highcomp26

I always use blue loctite on stainless. I like to use the "gluestick" form so there is no fucking mess. I hate using antiseize unless i have to cause that shit gets all over everything.  the loctite provides some lubrication to prevent any sort of gaulling and keeps your shit from rattling loose and falling off.  Blue is easily removed with hand tools so no worries there. 

• Like 1

Similar metals like to bond to each other. Try using TI to TI dry

See that all the time when apprentices are in a rush to put down the carbon fiber floorboards, no lube plus rushing equals instant bind. Then removing them is a mother F×!_er.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

But he tried the anti seize after he was told to and the nuts still would not thread on. 

So what is the conclusion of this thread? 
The OP ruined all $128 worth of his fasteners by not using anti seize on the first nut he tried to thread on?
I will never purchase a kit from this company after reading about this terrible customer service. I would rather give my business to a local hardware store. 

I have no experience with this company. That said I'm sure there are two sides to the story, but for the cost of hardware to the company is pale in comparison to future revenue losses of poor customer support. One would think they would have asked for the hardware back to do their independent audit just in case they have a bad batch and offer new hardware at a discount ECT

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have used alloy and had great luck. I called them on the phone and they were easy to reach, very friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

I still have not seen these "emails" that were exchanged.

I say if he can not show these emails that this thread be removed. It is currently unbacked slander.

Proof or GTFO

We want to see the emails!!!

Juan make something happen

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

• Like 1

You started this on the yfz forum too. You still never posted anything there.
Like I said, I got the first yfz450R kit ever. They actually put it together for me and now sell it. I talked to them a few times during the week to get it done. They were easy to deal with.
And when they sent me a regular 450 kit I called, they sent me a 450r kit with a prepaid shipping sticker. That easy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I still say the alloy boltz kit suck. I bought a whole kit. I know anti seize should be used but i refused. I had two bolt seize up just trying to tighten them. Had to cut them to get apart. Then i reluctantly got out the anti seize and slopped up the bolt... same fucking result. The whole bolt kit got tossed in a box. They are fucking junk.

• Like 1

I still say the alloy boltz kit suck. I bought a whole kit. I know anti seize should be used but i refused. I had two bolt seize up just trying to tighten them. Had to cut them to get apart. Then i reluctantly got out the anti seize and slopped up the bolt... same fucking result. The whole bolt kit got tossed in a box. They are fucking junk.

Mine work flawlessly

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!