Alloy Boltz Sucks

highcomp26

I didn't have any issues. You HAVE TO USE ANTI-SEIZE! If you do not use it, then it is not their fault. I have not once heard you say you used it?

Pics of emails or gtfo

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

I did use anti seize to show them thats not the issue. I didnt have to use anti seize with the stainless one i got from Home Depot.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I did use anti seize to show them thats not the issue. I didnt have to use anti seize with the stainless one i got from Home Depot.

Post up the emails. All of them

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

Lol ok. We use titanium in aircraft they need lube or you will experience kind of the same issue your having. Almost sounds like a pitch issue between the two parts. Do you have a tap and die set to confirm bolt and nut pitch. Might not be that just a thought

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So you know to use unti seize on theres, but you install the HD ones without? I call BS!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All this talk of anti seize with stainless fasteners is bullshit. We manufacture equipment for the food and medical industry and use nothing but stainless fasteners 100% of the time and are not allowed by FDA to use and lubricants that don't meet a minimum of FDA requirements and can assure you, anti seize isn't one of them. We have zero issues with galling of fasteners unless they are abused or there is a pitch issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

All this talk of anti seize with stainless fasteners is bullshit. We manufacture equipment for the food and medical industry and use nothing but stainless fasteners 100% of the time and are not allowed by FDA to use and lubricants that don't meet a minimum of FDA requirements and can assure you, anti seize isn't one of them. We have zero issues with galling of fasteners unless they are abused or there is a pitch issue.

You know nothing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I not sure but isn't the main purpose of anti seize with stainless is to prevent the two different type of metal in this case stainless going into aluminum/magnesium ECT, one becoming an anode and other cathode with creates oxidation within the bolt channel. ?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

On 6/23/2017 at 5:46 PM, spurdy said:

Im in the food and pharmaceutical industry, and we use anti-seize on all of our stainless hardware, otherwise it galls up and locks in place.  

Im in the food and pharmaceutical industry, and we use anti-seize on all of our stainless hardware, otherwise it galls up and locks in place.  

Amateur....lol!

But seriously, we use all stainless fasteners in a variety of materials, and unless the fasteners are over torqued, we have zero issues.

23 minutes ago, spurdy said:

Amateur....lol!

But seriously, we use all stainless fasteners in a variety of materials, and unless the fasteners are over torqued, we have zero issues.

what quality stainless are you using?  we use 304, 316, and 18-8.   We are in the washing, and sanitation part of the industry.