Any 80% AK Builds On Here?

trickedcarbine

5 hours ago, rjdgriff said:

And that's how it's done!!!

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

Even better, I got her to sign a document stating that if we are to seperate she is to transfer all ownership of any firearms I loaned her money for, to a third party who also signed the agreement. No idea how valid it would be in court, but she signed it in front of a notary and it's stamped. 

• Like 1

Even better, I got her to sign a document stating that if we are to seperate she is to transfer all ownership of any firearms I loaned her money for, to a third party who also signed the agreement. No idea how valid it would be in court, but she signed it in front of a notary and it's stamped. 

And obviously the third party will make sure they are readily available

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Schweet97Z said:

Cliffs on why you can't own a firearm? Felon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some folks put their hands on the wrong folks. In return they were permanently maimed for life. Life lesson, keep your hands to your self, and never put a gun in someone's face if you don't really intend to kill them. 

Some folks put their hands on the wrong folks. In return they were permanently maimed for life. Life lesson, keep your hands to your self, and never put a gun in someone's face if you don't really intend to kill them. 

Cant you have that expunged from your record after some years? I cant imagine a guy who works and keeps his nose clean wouldn't be granted that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Cant you have that expunged from your record after some years? I cant imagine a guy who works and keeps his nose clean wouldn't be granted that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

You can, but it will cost close to 10k just to get in line and there is no guarantee. A buddy of mine just went through it. Paid 9k to his lawyer up front, 3yrs later got his day in court. It did not go his way. He will most likely go make another appearance in another yr and make his claim again. He has had a clean record for the last 16yrs, reason jury didnt give him a pass was do to 2speeding tickets he received over the past 10yrs.

• 3 months later...