Teixeira Tech Long Travel YFZ arms on a Banshee

Is this OP fucking serious? 

zmoto93, your stupid ass post means that you think our time is less valuable than yours. That is exactly why you made a 2 second post asking us to take time out of our days to type up replies to answer your stupid fucking questions. Instead, you COULD have taken 15 minutes out of YOUR day to use the god damn search function and would have seen the  2356642 threads explaining exactly why putting yfz a-arms of any kind on a banshee is a terrible idea. 

You are lucky I was willing to spend 5 minutes of my life typing up this life lesson. If I was not at work and not doing a damn thing I would have just told you to fuck yourself. 

15 mins for a paragraph and two sentences? Ffs take a typing class!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, hercalmighty said:

Just saw on FB that Fireball has new long travel arms that are more like the other brand full wing style arms

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yeah... im shocked they didnt go to a lower shock mount style like that earlier on.... half tempted to update my arms to those (if I actually rode lol) but I do prefer the sealed ball joints like the ones I got... though apparently people weren't maintaining them properly so they stopped making them

Pics??
I am highly interested in the fireball long travel.
I got some axis from a member, and have been collecting doll hairs for the arms.

Are the sealed rebuildable ball joins no longer available?

What is the longest shock available for the fireball arms? I still need to ensure these axis shocks will work.(bought them prematurely, still need rebuilt)

DDQ... I find the lower shock mount style that actually goes through the arm is superior to just a tab welded onto the top portion. I am not sure 100% but if you look at the pictures of the new style it seems like the mount is ROUGHLY 1" lower and 1" closer to the actual hub.  (would answer why they now are back recommending 19.25" shocks) 

Here's the little bit of confusion I personally had from what I remember..... back in 06-07  fireball recommended 19.25'  shocks for their LT arms.  a few years later they started recommending 18.50.

I had their old Heim style arms back then... after a crash I bought some new style ones (same as DDQ now) and mentioned I still have the 19.25 shocks and said I would be fine and typically anything in the 18.5 to 19.5" range would work fine.  I think they did a bit more testing and found the 18.5" may have been better with their specific specs / valving / spring rate? no idea on why they changed that but this is what I figure...