Teixeira Tech Long Travel YFZ arms on a Banshee

Welll DDQ got HOSED the last time he sent his shocks to custom axis lol...

Your missing the bump stops on those from what i see too so def get them re done to the a arms specs.... you may want to find out if the current spring rates are going to work with the arms you want....  changing out springs can get $$$$$$

for example i got quad rate stage 1 elkas.. it be just as expensive to go back to new stage 1's vs re springing both

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2017 at 7:27 AM, DDQ said:

Is this OP fucking serious? 

zmoto93, your stupid ass post means that you think our time is less valuable than yours. That is exactly why you made a 2 second post asking us to take time out of our days to type up replies to answer your stupid fucking questions. Instead, you COULD have taken 15 minutes out of YOUR day to use the god damn search function and would have seen the  2356642 threads explaining exactly why putting yfz a-arms of any kind on a banshee is a terrible idea. 

You are lucky I was willing to spend 5 minutes of my life typing up this life lesson. If I was not at work and not doing a damn thing I would have just told you to fuck yourself. 

I actually searched this subject several years ago. Vast majority wished they hadn't done it. The rest were to proud to admit it.

The geometry is all wrong to work, especially front frame rake.

ONLY way to make it work would be to EXACTLY duplicate the YFZ frame front. At that point might as well put a Banshee engine in a YFZ, as if that's easy or cheap. :whistling: