FMF turbine core 2 vs CPI silencers

I have CPI small bore in frame pipes for my banshee and I need a spark arrested option for the dunes.  Curious what your opinions is on the FMF turbine core 2 silencers vs the CPI silencers.  I like the look of the CPI silencers over the turbine core 2...but the stock CPIs dont have a spark arrestor.

FMF claims that the turbine core doesnt create any extra back pressure over a non spark arrested silencer.  Curious if you guys have seen this or not.

A screen is a screen. How could they tell unless it was done in a poor manor? Glad they don't do that shit in my neck of the woods. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The DNR can see the difference in the weave pattern of the screen.  Big difference in hole size when compairing sink strainer to spark arrestor screen.

Several people were caught last year by the dnr.  The year before I was able to get in with sink strainer....last year it didnt fly.

Do they do a different test method now? How do they test

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

A screen is a screen. How could they tell unless it was done in a poor manor? Glad they don't do that shit in my neck of the woods. Good luck.

don't know if they will accept it or not but stihl sells a screen 4224 141 9000 ...also has a clip 4224 141 6601 if u have a turndown just clip on n go

I tried finding a link for them but countnt find it online can u shoot me a link so i can peep the goods

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

• Like 1