2006 drag banshee

Ill do a raffle. Ticket cost 8500.00, or 10k for 2tickets.

Lol!

Really though, a raffle might not be a bad idea. 85 tickets, $100 a piece.

Actually, it's a fucking stupid idea. Just keep it and come ride with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Im too lazy to tear the bike apart for a part out. You really think i wanna deal with a ton of people trying to sell tickets? No thanks

It's decided then. You'll keep it and come ride with us.

I still like the idea of storing it for you and you flying in for the BHQ rides. That's the best plan of all!

It's decided then. You'll keep it and come ride with us.

I still like the idea of storing it for you and you flying in for the BHQ rides. That's the best plan of all!

Lol. Truth be told, i have zero desire to ride. Im over the bikes at least for now anyway. Ive been riding regularly for almost 30yrs. The last 15yrs ive been driving a minimum of 1hr one way just to ride. It gets old.

Lol. Truth be told, i have zero desire to ride. Im over the bikes at least for now anyway. Ive been riding regularly for almost 30yrs. The last 15yrs ive been driving a minimum of 1hr one way just to ride. It gets old.

Well dammit, you should have sold that thing a year ago before i built mine, lol!

Lol. I was gonna sell it last yr but the women talked me out of it. I should of never listened to her. Had a couple of people from the tracks that wanted it last yr.

Yeah, I could have left the red bike with the 4m stock cyl in it and bought yours for what I built my new motor for damn near.

• Like 1

Buck, I held you in high regards. I held your build in high regards. Now, I think you are dumb for trying to sell. You have a badass bike and you are a hell of a rider. I really hate that you are going out of the sport. You have always been a contender with anyone. It saddens me to see a top competitor to roll out.

I hope you can't sell shit and are forced to keep it. I would love to see you back at ls again. Don't leave us buddy!!!!

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...