IMS or Clarke oversized tank

Guys I decided to set the outlaw for desert riding so now I am in the process of looking for an oversized tank. I need all the pro's and con's on the ims vs clarke tanks. Any fitment issues? Also any pics would be great. I am running a +2 steering stem.

Alan

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Guys I decided to set the outlaw for desert riding so now I am in the process of looking for an oversized tank. I need all the pro's and con's on the ims vs clarke tanks. Any fitment issues? Also any pics would be great. I am running a +2 steering stem.

Alan

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sell me your Outlaw, and buy Thomas' Sundahl. Those are the ultimate for desert riding.

Clarke here also. I spoke to several distributors and was told Clarke had discontinued them since Banshees were no longer made. I contacted Clarke directly and found this to be false. Only issue I had was the cap they send. Other than getting an aftermarket billet cap it's a win-win. Just got mine put on this past Saturday. 48916273c9121406e61194c012379969.jpg4d7c0d7425c713f9ef62c1f3c79c0fb1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm interested in getting a Clarke 5.5gal tank as well.

What's up with the cap they send?

The cap they sell breaks easily from the top portion. Clarke will sell you a billet one since the threads on their tanks are different than banshee ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk