Silver Lake Dunes - Michiganders

Ayesully810

Yes, as bad as I have ever seen them, very choppy out there. Been up there the last 2 weekends. On a good note we were draggin 10 or 12 wide on the old drag strip. Been 5 or 6 years since we have been able to race there. At least a 500 foot strip.

Nice.. 

would you say its worth going right now? or should I wait till it clears up a bit. I dont drag much, from flint too btw. 4 hour drive

Edited by Ayesully810

Was a perfect day in the dunes!!!!! Guessing everybody thought the same thing about the rain cause not many were there. It a as pretty windy, but rode around in a t shirt. Very nice out there.

Ayesully the dunes were much better this week, not very chopped up at all. For sure worth the trip now

Was a perfect day in the dunes!!!!! Guessing everybody thought the same thing about the rain cause not many were there. It a as pretty windy, but rode around in a t shirt. Very nice out there.

Ayesully the dunes were much better this week, not very chopped up at all. For sure worth the trip now

Cool man. Im planning to go may 5 6 7. Ill let u know

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Makes me fuckin mad when these big ass trucks with skinny tires rut up test hill and everywhere else, same with the dumbasses that u-turn right in the middle of test hill.

well we could go to ST A's in Idaho  10,600 acres of smooth sand and not even one truck out there