Fox float evols vs elka stage 5

Andreb84

23 hours ago, locogato11283 said:

That’s fucking pathetic. Do you say shit to her when she buys make up, clothes or purses?

Lol. She's in love with those lulaloo dresses and shirts, "oh it was just $20" guess I gotta do the same, oh it was just $20. 

Just now, SandSlingerOR said:

Lol. She's in love with those lulaloo dresses and shirts, "oh it was just $20" guess I gotta do the same, oh it was just $20. 

You guys must share a bank account... HUGE mistake.

My wife has her money in her account. I have my money in my account. She buys what she wants and I buy what I want. Zero issues.

Yah it really is a mistake. Marriage shouldn't be "sharing" everything. Unless a guy has a pretty cool wife who don't care and she don't worry about every little thing. Seperated bank accounts is a much better way to go about it.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, 97Screamer said:

Damn that's going to be a nice setup! Are those the XC arms? I guess you solved the problem of you and your brother both riding the bike huh?

LT Arms. When I ordered I gave my weight and said I’d primarily be riding dunes/desert. The tie rod kit says “mx/dz” 

Yeah I guess the last time was my big bros first and last ride on the Banch, he’s got the big ol raptor.

12 hours ago, kawa110 said:

Sell me those fenders please...

Buy from Rockymountain! :)