10mil serval or cub

DirtyD421

Shoot us a pm here or at West Coast ATV Parts on facebook we have a 10 super we could hook you up with 

https://www.facebook.com/West-Coast-ATV-Parts-921059324643894/

• Like 1

Hey what's going on guys. I'm in the market to buy a full complete 10mil serval or cub motor complete as in pipes,filters flywheel, clutch,is stator, everything. Would like it to have a promod if possible on race gas. Have around 4500$ to spend

Go directly to a reputable shop, you can be in a 10 mil new for that $$, and get yourself setup right the first time! Call Redline or FAST.

Edited by Big Mike NY

Go directly to a reputable shop, you can be in a 10 mil new for that $$, and get yourself setup right the first time! Call Redline or FAST.

I'd like to see a price brake down on your theory. Not because I think you are wrong, for science.

Well you were right. You sure can have a super meow for the cheap. But it sure would be worth a darn without carbs, BB pipes, clutch etc. I personally went with a billet crank. I just felt it was a better choice even though I can't say I researched that.

I started off with a basically bolt on 4mil so my cost was nearly 7k in the complete engine from silencers to carbs.i could not use much of what I had due to it being not up to the job or just beat to hell and back.

• Like 1